Doubt he gets a work permit though :(

found this guy too, looks pretty **** decent too :)
View attachment 64270View attachment 64271

Whats your strategy for finding these young players? I set up scouting for my Arsenal team, usually they find ten or 11 players but do come up with the occsional cracker, any hints or tips on scouting? I only started playing around 2 months ago, doing not bad but find it hard competing with mates etc as they have played for years and have the grounding.

Good find though, work permit?

Whats your strategy for finding these young players? I set up scouting for my Arsenal team, usually they find ten or 11 players but do come up with the occsional cracker, any hints or tips on scouting? I only started playing around 2 months ago, doing not bad but find it hard competing with mates etc as they have played for years and have the grounding.

Good find though, work permit?
Doubt he gets a work permit though :(
just remember the German Leagues, French Leagues, Spanish leagues etc etc dont need WP :p not everyone plays in the EPL ;)
not one of the players i have found has come from my scouts, my scouts are only there to scout the player i find, otherwise they sit and pick their noses!
i just take the time and go through teams, players, competitions etc etc :D
good luck mate, you will definately learn alot on these forums, alot of good people with good advice ;)

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

what leagues u have loaded ?
hey chief, Germany, Italy, Spain, England, Turkey, Brazil, Argentina, Netherlands, France, Peru, Portugal, Uruguay :p

Finishing = 9
Thats shocking
Ever heard of Chinedu Obasi... He gets 20+ goals a season in most of my saves, even better his composure is like 10-11 or something. Demba Ba is another striker who performs well above his stats, 13 finishing and 9 for composure yet he still grabs goals

Finishing = 9
Thats shocking
dude, he is 21, in due time he will get better, good tutoring and you set, as JamieF said, there are alot of players who play well beyong their abysmal stats in FM :D
i mean look at his season so far, 8 in 9 is not bad at all no matter what level you are playing in (H)

dude, he is 21, in due time he will get better, good tutoring and you set, as JamieF said, there are alot of players who play well beyong their abysmal stats in FM :D
i mean look at his season so far, 8 in 9 is not bad at all no matter what level you are playing in (H)

8 in 9 is brilliant :)

I like the look of him mate, just wonder what he could become :)

Yeah, noticed him before, but I could never get a WP for him:(

Raikan, seriously, stop it. You keep finding all these good youthies and putting all us other FM players to shame :(

i got a work permit for this guy he has taken the role to replace john o shea in my man utd save season 4 ill post a screenshot he has been superb for me but i want a picture can any1 help with that ????

go onto his profile and Alt + F9 to get screenie.

Make sure a screenshots folder exists in your Documents/Sports Interactive folder first though.

Then theres a paperclip, use that and attach the screenie and upload :)

i got a work permit for this guy he has taken the role to replace john o shea in my man utd save season 4 ill post a screenshot he has been superb for me but i want a picture can any1 help with that ????

You been playing John O'Shea up top?

Interesting.. Romario searched, comes up with a def right/wingback.

Vitoria

are you playinh Fm11?? if this screenshot is from Fm11, this is an Fm10 thread from last year :)

Still, that kid is a monster what you found there, Shakhtard :eek: