If you would like to add a signature to the bottom of your forum posts, it's very quick and simple to do so:
1) Once logged into your account. go to the top right hand corner of your screen and click your profile picture. (this may be default if it hadn't already been changed)
2) Select the 'Signaure' option from the drop-down menu, which will open the below window.
3) Add in whatever writing you'd like to add and add formatting using the toolbar at the top. You can also include links etc. To add photos, use a image hosting website such as ImgBB, upload your photo and then select 'don't auto-delete',
4) Once uploaded, copy the BB code and go back to the FM Base signature window and paste the BB code in as below.
5) Click the settings cog
6) Now you should see the photos in your signature as below!
Any issues, please let me know and I'll do my best to help!