Resource icon

“It’s not just about winning – it’s how you win” - BJT – 442.SKY-BALL.20 / Big Sam & Pulis Inspired 2

I saw that already but 343 it is not his DNA system,he adapded 343 when he was in Chelsea because he had hazard and willian,but his prefer formation is 353 or 532 WB used with juventus,national team of Italy and now with Inter Milano using 532 WB!Please you are only capable of it,nobady did it succesufully...mentality should be balanced or control with standard defensive line,I would apriciate if you would try it,I am sure you can do it,I have tryed everything but I am not so good as you are!Cheers mate!

I saw that already but 343 it is not his DNA system,he adapded 343 when he was in Chelsea because he had hazard and willian,but his prefer formation is 353 or 532 WB used with juventus,national team of Italy and now with Inter Milano using 532 WB!Please you are only capable of it,nobady did it succesufully...mentality should be balanced or control with standard defensive line,I would apriciate if you would try it,I am sure you can do it,I have tryed everything but I am not so good as you are!Cheers mate!
I would have given it a try mate if I was familiar with it. I didn't see his teams in Italy unfortunately. I don't know if there are any games available that can be viewed online? If there is let me know where and I can perhaps try and give it a crack for you. If his current Inter play it I'll try give them a watch.

It's pleasant to see an old school tactic like this with classic roles.
Thanks

Reactions: BJT
The download link isn't working me for me for some reason :/

Do you use any opposition instructions, and have set piece tactics?

It should be okay, top left in blue "download" should do it.

I promote compactness by forcing the opposing wide players to the touchline (LB / WBL / ML / AML show to left foot etc). I don't use any exploits, but corners are directed to the 6 yard box, and I've also got the long Delap throws from the touchline set.

BJT updated “It’s not just about winning – it’s how you win” - BJT – 442.SKY-BALL.20 / Big Sam & Pulis Inspired with a new update entry:

“It’s not just about winning, it’s how you win” - BJT– 442.SKY-BALL.20 v2/ Big Sam & Pulis Inspired

Wanting to test this on an updated patch and in probably the most competitive division the hoofball can be successful in (The Championship), I wanted to try and gain promotion finishing in top spot with Fulham.

The original squeezed me in 2nd place. I made a minor tweak to the keeper (a greater willingness to take a riskier pass when the opportunity arises), and this resulted in squeezing into top spot instead. So hopefully this version is a slight improvement to the original.

Nothing else...

Read the rest of this update entry...