magicnut

Reaction score
APESHYITT VERSION 2 by MAGICNUT

apeshitv2.jpg

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD FROM STEAM WORKSHOP
Hey there lads .
Check out my new system which is something of a assymetric 4-2-3-1 but not quite.
It it called ApeShyitt 2.0 . I only tested it with Birmingham so far on pr0 update but the results were excellent.
Final League table 114pts and +100goaldifference in championship.

The formation:
apeshyitt v2 formation.png

Quick guide:
Tactical briefings and general training to assistant.
AMC take corners. Wingbacks take throw ins .
NO OI's used (you can probably experiment and it may improve your results).
I have fiddled with setpieces and used a throw in set up from one of Knapp's tactics. Everything else (including corner set up , roles formation etc) from scratch myself.Provided are results specifically from v2 (first part of season used v1) and final league table.

The results:
v2 results.png

Enjoy.?

Attachments

• league table final.jpg
    league table final.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 429
  • ApeShyitt System VERSION 2 SORTED SETPIECES.fmf
    220.2 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
FYI you didn't post this as a resource, known bug on the forums if you don't do "Post Thread" in the right section. Probably worth redoing it with that then I can close/remove this one.
At least then it'll more than likely get more attention.

1604357971186.png

I used it with my Manchester United regen save in the distant future. I was getting good results until the AI figured out how nullify it and then bore draws. or 1 nil where we should be be winning by a larger margin. I like for my strikers to score so I switched to a 442 "the Scottish Way" and am having good consistent success where my strikers do most of the scoring, sometimes a hattrick. I like this tactic overall and if you have the right players, I can see it being a good one or even great because when it works, the football is fun to watch and the commentary says stuff like" xyz team is red hot" or "now that's football" etc

I used it with my Manchester United regen save in the distant future. I was getting good results until the AI figured out how nullify it and then bore draws. or 1 nil where we should be be winning by a larger margin. I like for my strikers to score so I switched to a 442 "the Scottish Way" and am having good consistent success where my strikers do most of the scoring, sometimes a hattrick. I like this tactic overall and if you have the right players, I can see it being a good one or even great because when it works, the football is fun to watch and the commentary says stuff like" xyz team is red hot" or "now that's football" etc
just to confirm mate, you're referring to the 442 Diamond Wide The Scottish Way yeah?? Thanks

442 Diamond Wide The Scottish Way is giving me great success for my team and strikers in particular. I did intend to say I like this ApeShyitt tactic and when it does work it works great and the football is really grand.