Status
Not open for further replies.

bolase

05bolase
Reaction score
I have decided to make a kit request thread as I recently got photoshop. I want to do this thread because I want to practice my kit making and help others on the site.
I am using the ss09 kit style, use the template I have set out so it is easier for me to make your kits, I have many brands of kits.

Template -
Team Name:
Manufacturer:
Sponsor:
Home Kit:
Away Kit:
Third Kit:

Last edited:
Template - SS 09
Team Name: FC Porto
Manufacturer: UnderArmour (edit)
Home Kit Colours: same as IRL
Home Kit Sponsor: Super Bock
Away Kit Colours: same as IRL
Away Kit Sponsor: Liberty Seguros
Third Kit Colours: same as IRL
Third Kit Sponsor: Porto Canal

Last edited:
Template - SS 09
Team Name: Stoke City
Manufacturer: Adidas
Home Kit Colours: Red & White
Home Kit Sponsor: Britannia
Away Kit Colours: Light Blue
Away Kit Sponsor: Britannia
Third Kit Colours:
Third Kit Sponsor:

Those 3 example kits are great considering you have only recently gotten PhotoShop, I wish you luck.

Porto kits

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Stoke City Kits

Template -
Team Name: Blackburn Rovers
Manufacturer: Kappa
Sponsor: Apple
Home Kit: Blue and White halves
Away Kit: Black
Third Kit: Orange

Template - SS 09
Team Name: Manchester United
Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Aon
Home Kit: Red, white trims
Away Kit: White, Black shorts
Third Kit: Black , white shorts

Template -
Manufacturer - Nike
Sponser - Monster Energy Drink
Home Kit - Red with black fading in from the right corner
Away Kit - Black with red fading in from the left corner

Mate make sure the logos are below the texture. Nice kits apart from that though.

don't forget to fiddle with the opacity on the sponsor logos etc, nice kits so far.. but the britannia logo on the stoke shirts sticks out like a sore thumb.

i'll test ya out :)

Team Name: Reading
Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Red Bull
Home Kit: white with blue stripes
Away Kit: black with red flashings
Third Kit: hmm..... go crazy..be creative as you like :)

Man Utd Kits

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Thanks for the advice guys :)

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Template -
Manufacturer - Nike
Sponser - Monster Energy Drink
Home Kit - Red with black fading in from the right corner
Away Kit - Black with red fading in from the left corner

What team was this mate ?

Updated Porto Kits

They're really good mate, but do you know how to put the sponsor logos insered in the kit's colours? for example, here are some logos which you could erase the white and insert in the kits:

logo_liberty_seguros.jpg

logo-super-bock-400x402.jpg

Sorry about this, but I don't like the sponsor logos, as in the home kit the white is clear and in the away kit I think that this way would look nicer.

Thx

EDIT: and in the home kit could you connect the left and right strips, leaving the logo in the middle?

brummy requested that kit from me to which i supplied.. you should probably put up a set of rules so you don't undermine other kit creators..

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

also, use the magic wand tool! you'd want to get rid of some of those backgrounds on some of those sponsors :)

but, you might have nightmares where it simply goes "W, left click, shift and hold, left click, left click, left click, remove shift, M, select inverse, V, left click, drag, drop, CNTRL-T" you have been warned! hehe

Sorry I didn't mean to undermine anyone I just wanted a kit and the one you made me was great but I asked for them both at the same time sorry

ah, no harm done.. it didn't bother me at any rate mate.. but it might bother some one else...some people aren't as laid back as i :D

brummy requested that kit from me to which i supplied.. you should probably put up a set of rules so you don't undermine other kit creators..

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------[/COLOR]

also, use the magic wand tool! you'd want to get rid of some of those backgrounds on some of those sponsors :)

but, you might have nightmares where it simply goes "W, left click, shift and hold, left click, left click, left click, remove shift, M, select inverse, V, left click, drag, drop, CNTRL-T" you have been warned! hehe

I will do the Milan kits but after I have done the other requests

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Reading Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.