sirchimp

Reaction score
so on football manager handheld 2009 i began a game with a 10 year goal to get in to the spl and challenge for the title with albion rovers in my first season in the 3rd division i finished 9th (second from bottem)my second season however i won the league and got prometed to second division which i won at the first attempt now i am in season 4 (2011/2012) and i am actually first after 5 games (board want me to stay clear of relegation) and just knocked dundee united out the scottish league challenge cup which i have won the last two seasons i was wondering if you think i can complete my goal to get in the spl and win it.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

in spl now i want to finish mid table if i can won the challenge cup and scottish league cup aswell as the first division

probally mostly regens as i signed players with expiring contracts my first team is
vincenzo fiorillo age 22

david adamson age 20 jonathan gerritsen age 22 adam howard age 18

adria carmona age 20 leandro de oliveira age 21 lucas trecarichi age 21 jeroen veldmate age 23

michele marconi age 23 francisco rubio age 20 jamie mole age 24

i play 3-4-3

Last edited: