Vaggi

Reaction score
Looking out for the best options in the market in BWM / Anchor man position as a substitute to Bender.
Would prefer players that can dominate in that position and not older than 23-24.
My budget is around 18-20m, 2nd season in.
Thanks in advance!

Victor Wanyama would be one the best options available to you mate. He's a beast BWM.
Should be available for around that price, maybe a bit more.

Thanks will try to sign him !
Any other alternative in case he isn't available at that money ?

Like rickypp7 said Lucas Romero but also Romulo (Spartak Moscow), Kondogbia and M'Vila are good options.

Like rickypp7 said Lucas Romero but also Romulo (Spartak Moscow), Kondogbia and M'Vila are good options.

Lucas Romero isn't interested in discussing with me still (as Dortmund huh thats weird), kondogbia tried to unsettle him for like 2 months but his team still asking for like 60m...
Mvilla is cheaper around 15m but he asks like 6,5-7m yearly wage with negotiations and all (no way i can afford so much money for a substitution BWM, even bender wage is Half of this ).
So i am left at ground zero only wanyama lol..

Guess I have to make some money from selling 1-2 players so i can buy wanyama (team asking around 23-24m).
Btw how do you find his ppm shooting...affecting his BWM role?
I mean is he shooting a lot without reason ? Like last year's kara .
Wouldn't want that happen .

Lucas Romero isn't interested in discussing with me still (as Dortmund huh thats weird), kondogbia tried to unsettle him for like 2 months but his team still asking for like 60m...
Mvilla is cheaper around 15m but he asks like 6,5-7m yearly wage with negotiations and all (no way i can afford so much money for a substitution BWM, even bender wage is Half of this ).
So i am left at ground zero only wanyama lol..

Haha, lucky Wanyama is good enough. Illarramendi may be available. He was transfer listed in my save at the end of the first season for 15m. Also have a look at Jorge Enriquez. Sorry I forgot about him before, he's probably the best option as he's cheap, low wages and you're only looking for a backup.

Guess I have to make some money from selling 1-2 players so i can buy wanyama (team asking around 23-24m).
Btw how do you find his ppm shooting...affecting his BWM role?
I mean is he shooting a lot without reason ? Like last year's kara .
Wouldn't want that happen .

He doesn't really shoot too often and his long shots are 18 so he scores a few.

m.diame ?3.5m or 1 of the 2 dms from west brom under ?10m bout 25k a week

m.diame ?3.5m or 1 of the 2 dms from west brom under ?10m bout 25k a week

WOW. How could I forget about Diame lol. I'm messed up oO). Had him in my Southampton save too. Enriquez is good though, roughly same price.

Thanks guys i take a lot at them when I get home cheers !

Kyriakos Papadopoulous. He should be available for that budget, easily. And the guy's a beast, improve his passing, and he's better than either of the Benders or Romero. Although, for some people, he seems injury prone, which could present a slight problem. Have a look at his injuries, and if there're not much long term injuries, I'd recommend getting him.

Kyriakos Papadopoulous. He should be available for that budget, easily. And the guy's a beast, improve his passing, and he's better than either of the Benders or Romero. Although, for some people, he seems injury prone, which could present a slight problem. Have a look at his injuries, and if there're not much long term injuries, I'd recommend getting him.
He is reported as injury prone in my scouts reports.