Can you provide some more information about this tactic?

Can you provide some more information about this tactic?
Sure, what kind of info are you interested?
It's a narrow 4-4-2, very attacking, design to demolish your opponents, one full back more offensive while the other support, solid midfielders, and you need a fast striker in this case i had Darwin Nunez (+40goals in the second season).

Sure, what kind of info are you interested?
It's a narrow 4-4-2, very attacking, design to demolish your opponents, one full back more offensive while the other support, solid midfielders, and you need a fast striker in this case i had Darwin Nunez (+40goals in the second season).

Thanks - if possible, Can you post a screenshot of the page where you Can see All the players ratings, goals, assist?

Did you use Nunez as the DLA or AF?

Also do you still use this tactic now with the new Update to the ME?

And last, if you post a screenshot of your formation, i Think a lot more People would use it because now you cant see what formation your tactic is, so you have to DL the tactic before you Can see if it is a system you want :)

Thanks - if possible, Can you post a screenshot of the page where you Can see All the players ratings, goals, assist?

Did you use Nunez as the DLA or AF?

Also do you still use this tactic now with the new Update to the ME?

And last, if you post a screenshot of your formation, i Think a lot more People would use it because now you cant see what formation your tactic is, so you have to DL the tactic before you Can see if it is a system you want :)

I already added that info on the overview.
Nunez plays was the AF.
Yes i still use this tactic.

Thanks for the interest and help, good games and if u try this tactic say how it worked with you :)

I will try it out now :)
Last question, do you Think the tactic still will work with the right Wing as an inverted winger instead of a regular Wing? I have David Neres and he doesnt fit in with the tactic of a regular winger

I will try it out now :)
Last question, do you Think the tactic still will work with the right Wing as an inverted winger instead of a regular Wing? I have David Neres and he doesnt fit in with the tactic of a regular winger

Yes np, but i advice you to try it with the winger even with Neres, but test it both ways, the only difference is that on the left we look more for overlaps as the fullback is instructed to attack while in the right the FB has the funcion to support. But i already tri it with the inverted winger and keeps working fine :)

Okay super - Thanks! I will try it out and give you feedback

How did your DLP perform? I dont Think my DLP is involved as much in my chances as i would like and are not scoring any goals at all!
So i was wondering if you could change the role of the DLP to another role for example a complete forward?

Last edited:
I changed to AF and the forwards are scoring loads but I rotate my squad have 1 team and 2nd team and swap them around depending on the game

Okay i have done the same - have you changed anything else on the original tactic ?

No dats it haven't lost yet make shur you rotate keep the players fresh best team for big games easy games use 2nd team
Okay i have done the same - have you changed anything else on the original tactic ?

I also won the seria A with AC Milan using this tactic and is 6 games away from winning it again!

No dats it haven't lost yet make shur you rotate keep the players fresh best team for big games easy games use 2nd team
If it is not to much to ask for, but can i see your squad to see with players you have and a screenshot of how they are performing :)

Nice team - i was considering playing with Aston Villa myself and now it shows that i easily can start with them