- push higher up
- pass to feet
- play through defence
- work ball into box
- retain possession
- hassle opponents

[opposition instructions]
- show all midfielder and striker weaker foot and closing down

heh, that's pretty cool. if it works, i'd imagine you'd get a tiki-taka style of play with that formation. i'd like to try this out with Blyth in my LLM campaign, we already play short-passing football as it is and our forwards can't score for life...

i'm not very experienced with this, but one thing is that you don't need attacking movement to be set on average the entire season. first of all, setting it to attacking movement the day before the match is enough to get the same effects. second, very low match prep would have the same effect as very high. what i generally do is set to match prep teamwork all season, except for specific match prep (usually attacking movement) the day before my matches.

i'm not very experienced with this, but one thing is that you don't need attacking movement to be set on average the entire season. first of all, setting it to attacking movement the day before the match is enough to get the same effects. second, very low match prep would have the same effect as very high. what i generally do is set to match prep teamwork all season, except for specific match prep (usually attacking movement) the day before my matches.

I use the following with very good results:

High on teamwork until 100% then LOW of attacking set pieces all the season, all the time. With this i get, per season, 20 to 30 points of CA, per player

heh, that's pretty cool. if it works, i'd imagine you'd get a tiki-taka style of play with that formation. i'd like to try this out with Blyth in my LLM campaign, we already play short-passing football as it is and our forwards can't score for life...

may i must try it for barcelona...
i'll try it my friend, and i hope my tactic will be better...:)

High on teamwork until 100% then LOW of attacking set pieces all the season, all the time. With this i get, per season, 20 to 30 points of CA, per player

I'll try it to, and i hope it will make this formation will be better...
smile.gif

this is my result, in my first seasson i've won serie B title but i defeated by inter milan in TIM Cup semi final 2-0, in my second seasson i won serie A title but once again i defeated in TIM Cup 1st round, in third seasson i won serie title once again but defeated again in quarter final TIM cup
sad.gif
, but that's not problem bcoz i won champions league after beaten ManCity 4-1...
smile.gif

View attachment 258149

i hope this tactic will work for everyone here...

Last edited:

once again, the way the game engine works, you would have achieved the same results by setting match prep to attacking set pieces the day before every match. actually, you might have done better, because match prep focus takes away from other training times.

i forgot something, goalkeeper must made distribution to "defender collect", and the receiver is Ball Playing defender...
sorry for my bad english...

Back