The Manchester United Thread

Where do you get these informations TOD?
Quite a few outlets reporting it he’s out first choice mate. Rangnick won’t come because of various factors like wanting to much control over all things football. And Poch doesn’t want to leave PSG.

Think all agree that interim coach would be the best and get best coach in the summer. But considering the team you have and probably promises to Ronaldo, if manager change is coming it must be instant not hang on with interim coach. ALso if interim manager comes from Oles staff why should things get better...

I've only seen Fab Romano speaking about it, and we all know he's the garbage man. We know jack F s h i t, though since United board is incompetent it wouldn't come as a surprise to anyone to appoint Rodgers.

rodgers is just ole 2.1 another yes man for the board well at least im having fun on fm22

rodgers is just ole 2.1 another yes man for the board well at least im having fun on fm22
Probably.
Yeah FM22 is fun so far. I played around 20h so far with United and team closely resembles the team IRL. A lot of struggles early on with Maguire and Shaw, and Rashford don't seem to fit in my tactics at all. Got myself Palhinha and Barella in midfield and that's it. But I got bored of playing FM with United every save so I decided to take advantage of dynamic youth rating and started a save in russian 2nd division with Torpedo.

Probably.
Yeah FM22 is fun so far. I played around 20h so far with United and team closely resembles the team IRL. A lot of struggles early on with Maguire and Shaw, and Rashford don't seem to fit in my tactics at all. Got myself Palhinha and Barella in midfield and that's it. But I got bored of playing FM with United every save so I decided to take advantage of dynamic youth rating and started a save in russian 2nd division with Torpedo.
Strangle enough they are smashing in so many saves i have seen posted with AI. Always first or second in first season.
Feel that Manchester United is always a bit too overpowered in the game by researches.

Strangle enough they are smashing in so many saves i have seen posted with AI. Always first or second in first season.
Feel that Manchester United is always a bit too overpowered in the game by researches.
ill tell you who is op haaland and ronaldo hes 38 in my game and still banging em in

Not overpowered tbh. Look at our squad. Just most kids are better managers than Ole 😋

I've only seen Fab Romano speaking about it, and we all know he's the garbage man. We know jack F s h i t, though since United board is incompetent it wouldn't come as a surprise to anyone to appoint Rodgers.
Custis, Ramano, Whitwell, Wheatley have all mention it’s this week in different articles.

It wouldn’t honestly surprise us though lol with our lot incharge which is the bigger issue.

Rodgers is in absolutely no way the answer. But least we might have some semblance of playing style.

Quite a few outlets reporting it he’s out first choice mate. Rangnick won’t come because of various factors like wanting to much control over all things football. And Poch doesn’t want to leave PSG.

For what it's worth, as I alluded to a few pages back, a Utd shareholder mate who's always pretty clued up about what's going on there (gets a lot of his tickets through Charlton and few others he's connected to giventhe absolute ridiculous open balloting farce Utd run for aways that forces lads to every possible option). through his contacts, said after the 5-0 Rodgers was the ONLY person under consideration should they make a change.

Take that for that it's worth.

Dunno. I refuse to use 3 at the back in that United save, even though 90% of the teams use it.

For what it's worth, as I alluded to a few pages back, a Utd shareholder mate who's always pretty clued up about what's going on there (gets a lot of his tickets through Charlton and few others he's connected to giventhe absolute ridiculous open balloting farce Utd run for aways that forces lads to every possible option). through his contacts, said after the 5-0 Rodgers was the ONLY person under consideration should they make a change.

Take that for that it's worth.
Yeah that’s what I’ve read from a couple of people normally spot on with Utd news. And there’s a couple of lads I know from going to watch academy matches that have kids there who know coaches.

Honest opinion mate as I can’t recall Liverpool matches under Rodgers. What was his style like. Leicester seem to play some structured forty with decent build up. But look Shakey on the counter.

Custis, Ramano, Whitwell, Wheatley have all mention it’s this week in different articles.

It wouldn’t honestly surprise us though lol with our lot incharge which is the bigger issue.

Rodgers is in absolutely no way the answer. But least we might have some semblance of playing style.
Can't find anything from any of them expect from Romano who's knows nothing anyways. Only one I can find is from Chris Wheeler.

Can't find anything from any of them expect from Romano who's knows nothing anyways. Only one I can find is from Chris Wheeler.
People don’t like Ramano and rightly so as he’s gone way OTT with his here we go ****. But he’s actually a good journo. Also MEN have just put out a piece stating Rodgers is favourite if we sack Ole.

424 ddg awb-varane-shaw
bruno-garvenberch
rashford-sancho-haaland-mbappe
Nice. What season you on mate?

I’ve literally just started. I’m gonna go for Mpabbe and Kessié on frees. Then that should be good for me in wise the first couple windows.

I’m going to try getting rid of Mata, Jones, Lingard, Fred either on loan or sale. Just setting up player training at all levels atm. And seeing what youth I can focus on.

Yeah that’s what I’ve read from a couple of people normally spot on with Utd news. And there’s a couple of lads I know from going to watch academy matches that have kids there who know coaches.

Honest opinion mate as I can’t recall Liverpool matches under Rodgers. What was his style like. Leicester seem to play some structured forty with decent build up. But look Shakey on the counter.

We had the sublime to the ridiculous under Brendan.

Most of it was superb to watch and he must be a players dream to play under. There's not many better coaches/ teachers than Brendan Rodgers. Free flowing, attacking football. He just lets players go out and play. Can't organise a defence for **** like which is his major downfall to success in the big league.(Just look at how he's thrown away the top four 2 seasons running in spectacular fashion.). But his brand of football is exhilarating in the main. 2013/14, which is £terlings (What's gone on there BTW with Pep? Utter madness to me the way he's seemingly fallen out with a lad who's been the best English player in the league for the past 3 or 4 years IMHO. But I digress ..... ), best ever time in his career to date when he just gave him a floating, free role behind Sturridge and Suarez, is the best football we've seen since Evans in the PL before Klopp tipped up.

All that said, the backend before Klopp was some of the worst football we've ever endured save for Hodgson's 6 month error. It was atrociously insipid, sterile ***** as he completely run out of ideas. The atmosphere at games was as bad as its ever been and we really sunk to a low ebb. So we had both ends of the spectrum under him.

And when he gets in front of a mic it's often cringe worthy *****. He tries to say what he thinks are the right things. But they come out embarrassing the living **** out of everyone. 🤦🏼‍♂️

His main issues come with having overall control. He's not a manager. Nowhere near strong enough to deal with big personalities and he gets overwhelmed with everything they have to do now when he just wants to be out on the training pitch teaching. Just a very good, players coach. What he should be.

But he's never stepping back to just coaching now.

Last edited:
We had the sublime to the ridiculous under Brendan.

Most of it was superb to watch and he must be a players dream to play under. There's not many better coaches/ teachers than Brendan Rodgers. Free flowing, attacking football. He just lets players go out and play. Can't organise a defence for **** like which is his major downfall to success in the big league.(Just look at how he's thrown away the top four 2 seasons running in spectacular fashion.). But his brand of football is exhilarating. 2013/14, which is £terlings (What's gone on there BTW with Pep? Utter madness to me the way he's seemingly fallen out with a lad who's been the best English player in the league for the past 3 or 4 years IHMO. But I digress ..... ), best ever time in his career to date when he just gave him a floating, free role behind Sturridge and Suarez, is the best football we've seen since Evans in the PL before Klopp tipped up.

All that said, the backend before Klopp was some of the worst football we've ever endured save for Hodgson's 6 month error. It was atrociously insipid, sterile ***** as he completely run out of ideas. The atmosphere at games was as bad as its ever been and we really sunk to a low ebb. So we had both ends of the spectrum under him.

And when he gets in front of a mic it's often cringe worthy *****. He tries to say what he thinks are the right things. But they come out embarrassing the living **** out of everyone. 🤦🏼‍♂️

His main issues come with having overall control. He's not a manager. Nowhere near strong enough to deal with big personalities and he gets overwhelmed with everything they have to do now when he just wants to be out on the training pitch teaching. Just a very good, players coach. What he should be.

But he's never stepping back to just coaching now.
Thanks for the info mate. That really is both ends lol. God knows what we will be in for lol. Hopefully somewhere in between. Coz atm this is as bad as anything under Moyes, LVG or Mourinho