Post your frustrations thread

Vanjagl

Premium
Reaction score
Thread for releasing the steam accumulated by "FM injustice".

Best full back in the team got injured for 6 months ahead of most important part of the season. Needless to say that my next guy is nowhere as good. :(

OFFSIDE !!!
offside2.png
offside...png

o_O

This version is difficult. To win match you need to have lots of pressing, youre player cant chain the games like in real life cause after 2 matchs they havent good condition and need holiday... really dislike this

They say Keeping it simple works in football manager. While it does, I have struggled to dominate games with simple tactics. Then when I swapped to some overpowered tactic with too many instructions, my team magically starts playing well. It can get frustrating because, with the overpowered tactic they are not even playing in their favorite roles, yet they play well.

Attachments

• Screenshot (212).png
    Screenshot (212).png
    648.1 KB · Views: 103
Preparing for a new season with Newcastle -- after an artillery barrage of attempts at the under 23s goal, their GK (who is **** btw) managed to pull of all incredible feat :rolleyes:

Football Manager 2022 10_01_2022 23_08_00.jpg

This version is difficult. To win match you need to have lots of pressing, youre player cant chain the games like in real life cause after 2 matchs they havent good condition and need holiday... really dislike this
When i have games under 5 days apart i put them to rest for 1 week without training and gym work, usually does the trick to have fresh players.

Maybe, maybe not. Usually if you get a lot of injuries at FB position, that can mean 2 things
a) Your tactic is heavily reliant on fbs
b) Not enough rotation in those positions

I agree this years game is terrible

Dont send them on holliday, put them to rest for 1 week without gym or field work,