TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Xavi: "Frenkie? I don't send messages. I have spoken with him. I value him very much. For me he's a fundamental footballer, but then there is the economic situation and fair play. He can give us a lot as a centre-back cover. I like him in that position." #MUFC

RB Salzburg striker Benjamin Šeško is in ‘big’ talks with Manchester United, his agent is in London. #MUFC [Kurier - Austrian newspaper]

Austrian newspapier @KURIERat reporting that Salzburg's Benjamin Sesko is in talks with #mufc They also broke the news, that Rangnick was in talks with the Austrian FA to become the national team's manager. Very interesting.

@FabrizioRomano
Manchester United are well informed on Salzburg talent Benjamin Šeško. He’s one of the players monitored, considered ‘really talented’ - but it’s not imminent deal as of now.

Now that would be something. He'd get plenty of playing time first season, then probably take over the next one as a main striker. It makes way too much sense, can't see it happening.

Now that would be something. He'd get plenty of playing time first season, then probably take over the next one as a main striker. It makes way too much sense, can't see it happening.
Yeah can see them using us to get Newcastle to stump up. Our business will be done after an Attacker, CM and back up goalie. Then RB maybe if AWB leaves.

Manchester United are in pole position to sign Denzel Dumfries. Erik ten Hag is pushing for him to join United. Inter Milan want €40m. #MUFC

To be honest I dont think it is good idea to join PL for him yet. Maybe mid tier or lower club as he needs confidence and build his body or super sub for someone to study under. He is young tall striker, who needs to build up his body a bit more. 5 goals in Austrian Bundesliga is also not best show off. He has talent, but Manchester United and PL might be a bit too big of a leap.

To be honest I dont think it is good idea to join PL for him yet. Maybe mid tier or lower club as he needs confidence and build his body or super sub for someone to study under. He is young tall striker, who needs to build up his body a bit more. 5 goals in Austrian Bundesliga is also not best show off. He has talent, but Manchester United and PL might be a bit too big of a leap.

If Ronaldo goes, it would be an even bigger indictment on the mess of Utd's first window under ten Hag to replace him with more inexperienced youth. If he doesn't, then it wouldn't look as silly and a potentially good future proofing move.

It's looking more and more imperative Utd make a stand regardless and refuse to let Ronaldo go irrespective of what he wants. Getting an adequate replacement for him at this stage is nigh on impossible and going into a season with an injury prone, VERY flakey Martial and nobody else bar totally inexperienced, unready kids behind is shocking planning for a new manager. They needed reinforcements upfront before the Ronaldo request. Never mind now. Doing nothing after failing to land Darwin is really, really poor.