good luck guys, please let me know how it goes, and if you want results in OP post those too :D

I tried your tactic, I was having to many draws with mine so I needed something new. And so far it has been very good. I started using it from the Helsingborg game, it was not fluid yet then.

View attachment 461715

I have had som superb results, especially in the Euro cup, amazing against Feyenoord.

The loss against H?cken, well that was most unlock:

View attachment 461714

Now one thing I noticed thou is that I had more difficult playing in the domestic league than Euro cup and I would guess that it depends on the opposition sitting deep against me with aggressiv counter because I am touted to finish on second place in league and so I am playing as favorite against the better part of games. So what I did was in those games I changed the

right wingback > fullback - defend
left wingback > fullback - attack

And it works much better against those opposition.

View attachment 461707

I'm finally enjoying the game.
the four games they lost were extremely tired players
I have a squad very short, without buying players and 80% of the squad with a level of two divisions below. brilliant performance

I tried your tactic, I was having to many draws with mine so I needed something new. And so far it has been very good. I started using it from the Helsingborg game, it was not fluid yet then.

View attachment 402859

I have had som superb results, especially in the Euro cup, amazing against Feyenoord.

The loss against H?cken, well that was most unlock:

View attachment 402862

Now one thing I noticed thou is that I had more difficult playing in the domestic league than Euro cup and I would guess that it depends on the opposition sitting deep against me with aggressiv counter because I am touted to finish on second place in league and so I am playing as favorite against the better part of games. So what I did was in those games I changed the

right wingback > fullback - defend
left wingback > fullback - attack

And it works much better against those opposition.

Very nice results indeed mate, Feyenord never stood a chance, I will look into the wingback's and see if It improves the tactic for me also.

thanks for the feedback.

View attachment 402874

I'm finally enjoying the game.
the four games they lost were extremely tired players
I have a squad very short, without buying players and 80% of the squad with a level of two divisions below. brilliant performance

I'm glad the tactic has allowed you to enjoy the game, it would be a shame to not enjoy FM as best you can.
You have done brilliantly with the limitations of your squad very well done.

Thanks for the feedback.

OP updated with results by Kiffe and Diegofr, thanks guys.
Further update of my Newcastle save coming up also, sitting 12 points clear in epl, won charity shield, in league cup final and still in champs league, will post results end of season.

Full season using the tactic

View attachment 461329

Works great. most of the draws and defeats came in the beginning of the season, the tactic was not fluid because I had short preseason and I had many new players that was adopting to the team.

Working really well with my top of the table Sheffield United side, second season, in the Championship and expected mid-table. Very much over achieving with an average side. Thanks!

Will try this formation a lil later with my MLS team,
Currently using standard 4-5-1 with RLAM and DM.

This tactic is one of the most underrated here.. Im flying as Wolves, first season. Unbeaten, just won Newcastle 6-1 in Capital One Cup. I think the opposition instructions set to assistant manager make the real difference here.

Keep it up, good work mate.

Currently the best FM14 tactic, seriously...

In my 2nd season with Blackpool, newly promoted into the Premier League and I've gotten:
2-0 Fulham
3-0 Stoke
1-0 Nottingham Forest
0-1 Manchester City

9 points in 4 games !! And I'm supposed to be avoiding relegation? Ha!

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of response, I work over the weekends.
Thanks for the support, the feedback is great and I'm really glad this tactic is bringing success at different levels and in different leagues, it proves this tactic really does work.

to top it off I did a quadruple second Season with Newcastle, including the champions league at the first attempt at it.
View attachment 461144

Updating the OP results section again. :)

can you put a picture of whos playing for Newcastle I got 14 million for saton