xbox 360 or ps3?

xbox or ps3

• xbox

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • ps3

Votes: 53 51.5%

• Total voters
i have had both console i was happy with the ps3 at first but now most my mates have xbox i injoey it a lot more now good thing though about the ps3 it plays blue rays so if you like your movies then i would go for the ps3 and the fact your not going to play online and xbox is based for online play now days i suggest ps3 but like every one eles has said go with what your mates play on,

I have both they are both decent machines with advantages and disadvantages - personally i prefer the PS 3 why is that? Well a few reasons tbh.

1) Blu Ray
2) I think its a FAR better constructed machine.....Xbox ring of death anyone? Microsoft are having a laugh at our expense. :mad:
3) You have to pay for online play with XBOX (not an issue with you, bit still it annoys the **** out of me)
4) The interface on the XBOX is cheesy as ****, compare it to the PS3 one - much classier!

As far as games go, maybe some titles look better on PS3, but really thats just nitpicking.

so yes my recommendation is PS3, if you have the money and full HD TV take advantage of the bluray :)

Which ever you pick - happy gaming! :)