jarra_hammer

Reaction score
Hi guys, i searched for a 24 thread but none came up, so i thought id start one :)

I have watched the 1st series and onto episode 3 of the 2nd series.

Just wondered if anyone else on here liked it.....?

apologises if their is already a '24' thread!

Yeah ive seen all 8 series and each gets better and better. Shame there wont be a series 9 :(

Think they ended it at the right time though, i mean there's only so many times good old Jack can save the world :D

my dad is a total addicted to 24, never seen any serie 100%, just a few episodes, it looks nice :)

haha :) like i say im only on series 2 at the minute :) no spoilers! ;)

I also found a funny group on facebook....

it was : "superman wears jack bauer pyjamas"

really tickled me :)

The first four season's were pretty good, then it got very predictable and stale. I still watched it to the end though.

I hope the movie is decent.

I'm completely addicted to 24 right now. I've seen the first two series but then needed a long break before seeing 3, 4 and 5. Will start S6 tonight, already seen a trailer and I'm looking forward to it.

The first four season's were pretty good, then it got very predictable and stale. I still watched it to the end though.

I hope the movie is decent.

This.

Didn't know there was a movie :S

never seen it myself, tho I enjoyed when it got the **** taken out of it on south park :)

There is, it is an introduction to S7. It is called Redemption, I think.

Redemption was set in between series 6 and 7 like you said an introduction to series 7.
Not sure if they are doing anything else like redemption as 24 has now been cancelled now series 8 has finished.