matthew1702

Reaction score
im gateshead and i have a striker who is 36 years old im in league 2 he has played 10 games out of 25 and has scored nine goals hes wages are a bit high and he is very injury prone is he a waste of money (wages) or should i keep him

If he is injured more than he is playing, then lose him. Make sure you have a replacement before losing him though.

i was thinking on the same lines as jake so i might keep him im still not sure though

Keep him. He might become a good coach.

If he still scores goals why not. Keep him as a 'supersub' as jake said.

I always keep all players who can score until they become **** or stop scoring, keep him and maybe dock his wages/offer him a coaching role at the club?

If he is injured more than he plays get rid off him but if he gets injured lets say once every 3-4 moths and when he does play he scores goals then keep him and use him to tutor youngsters

Keep him, if he is that good and if h is influential he will probably be a good coach, till then get youngters to shadow him and let him tutor them.

Well i am using oxford, and i do have players with more then 30 years, they are good to take you out of BSP or BS north/south, when you get in league 2 you should begin to do loan deals.... so since you're in league 2, i think you should try to get youngsters as loan :)