Fabregas and Brown charged by FA

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas and Hull boss Phil Brown are charged with improper conduct by the FA.

More...

you cant criticise 1 player through this problem you have to onder what the hull assistant manager has said its not right for what fabregas has done but they have to look at what the assitant manager has said to him.

child! i take from that coment that 19-11-08 is your date of birth!lolXD
you now it's true. when you see him on that pitch with that leather jacket gritting his teeth you can't tell me the first word that pops into your head isn't ****.
btw can't wait for my 1st birthday.

you now it's true. when you see him on that pitch with that leather jacket gritting his teeth you can't tell me the first word that pops into your head isn't ****.
btw can't wait for my 1st birthday.

considering on your tag it says "anderson is god " clearly you 1 don`t have any taste and 2 no ***** about the game!

fabreagas done wrong but brown could of tempted him on or maybe not

considering on your tag it says "anderson is god " clearly you 1 don`t have any taste and 2 no ***** about the game!
why. Anderson is a very popular and talented player and happens to be my favourite player. the tag doesn't say he is the best player in the world or a goalscoring legend which would be stupid.

even if i do no ***** about the game, according to you, it is irrelevant because fabregas is a ****.