3D Match Engine Problem!!

ant08

Reaction score
Hi ive just recently brought fm for christmas and ive found that when im watching the matches in 3d all of the premier league teams all have plain white kits

Any help on this would be much appreciated :)

have u added any skins or kits or logos? urself or is it still org game?

yeh ive added them all myself put them all into the correct place but do u have to use the 3d kits to have them show up in the match engine??? or can u use another style???

Yeah, the 3D kits are done in a special way.

If you've tried the old 2D kit ones, then they'll work on some screens but there will be no 3D graphic for them....so the renderer won't know how to make them appear 3D.

Below is what a 3D kit looks like. It contains information so that the renderer can fill in the 3D bits...you know, the bits under your arms, over your shoulders etc...

The old 2D kits will not have this information, since they are merely a front on picture of the kit, so the renderer will have no idea how to deal with it in the 3D engine.

Hence, no attempt and a blank kit!

That's my guess anywho...

ok thanks for that :D
one other problem im finding is that when i download alot of the kit packs some of the premier league teams have the sheffield wed away kit there instead and i was just wondering why this was

Cost cutting excerise by the big clubs!

...and Wednesday need the extra cash that renting their kit out provides!!!

:D

It'll have something to do with Unique ID's/filenames that one...

ok thanks alot guys :D ur alot more help than the other forums ive been on lol