aizo4576

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Real Madrid are interested in signing Fabregas from me. If they offer the £75m I want for him, I will accept(Maybe a little lower) He has performed horrible average for me so fa,r and for £75m surely I could get someone a lot better(Performance wise)? So who is the best Advanced Playmaker(Attack) for CM? Has to be CM, not AM.

Also, I have Lukaku, Chamakh, Neymar, RVP, Walcott and Arshavin all able to play up front, but none of them seem to score consistently, Ie they'll score loads in a few games, then not score for a month. I have heard great things about Cavani, so is it worth offloading Chamakh and maybe Arshavin and bringing him in? Cavani is 25 on my game right now.

Thanks,
Aiz

Paulo Henrique, Javier Pastore, Nuri Sahin (He's more of a DL Playmaker though). There's loads. Create a filter out of Fabregas.

Paulo Henrique, Javier Pastore, Nuri Sahin (He's more of a DL Playmaker though). There's loads. Create a filter out of Fabregas.

I tried the filter thing, and the results were rubbish :( However, Ganso and Pastore are my main 2 targets, which of the two do you believe plays better at CM?

Ganso probably but why not try hamsik, or even wesley sniejder!!!!! he is class

Paulo Henrique (ganso) is an absolute beast as advanced playmaker, so is Willian from shakhtar.

Also Miralem Pjanic is quality and alot cheaper than what javier Pastore or Ganso would be!!!

Definatley worth selling chamakh but cavani will be very expensive, Giuseppe Rossi is a quality buy-he scores goals.
Also Darren Bent is a quality buy, im currently Aston Villa manager in my 6th season won three league titles in a row and he scored over 25 legaue goals every year

id sell them both if you still have vela use him and also sell bendtner if you still have him. but get the dortmund striker i cannot remember his name or one of the young wonderkids.. who is your GK ?

Hamsik and Sahin are the best options
As for the second question - yeah, get rid of Chamakh and Arshavin (he's old anyway)
I'd recommend Lucas Barrios, Giuseppe Rossi or Hulk

ganso, hamsik, pjanic, sahin (those proved that CM fits them well)

id sell them both if you still have vela use him and also sell bendtner if you still have him. but get the dortmund striker i cannot remember his name or one of the young wonderkids.. who is your GK ?
I have Akinfeev in goal. I'm quite sure I've sold Vela, and I sold Bendtner.

Going to try to get Ganso then, since I have Neymar in my team and I've wanted them both in the same team.
As for striker, I will sell Chamakh and Arshavin and most likely bring in Cavani, as I've heard he is really worth it. I will look around some more, though :)

or abel hernandez from palermo or look for a regen

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

ive put a 22 million bid in for cavani

paulo henrique/marek hamsik. they are the 2 attacking midfielders i use for my napoli team.

I used Wilshere there when Cesc was injured. Ramsey will also play well there.