tkdvenezuela

Reaction score
try to recreate a practice soccer tactics, much like the game mou, my intention was to create a solid defense (a wall) and an all out attack with many people coming to the area, I think with this tactic succeeds in creating what I had in mind , I hope you like it, and any suggestions to help the tactic is welcome, I better explain my tactic I noticed much of the game model, ultimate pack mou, but I wanted to give my personal touch to this tactic
Formation:

View attachment 248960

Games and clasification:

View attachment 248961
View attachment 248964

Players

View attachment 248962View attachment 248963

Tactic:
http://www.mediafire.com/?32i2k9v12ua30qg

I will further explain my tactics, for me the most important tactic is the exchange and movement is both ends, they return to the defense crazy, so I wanted to achieve with the tactic was when attacking out with 4-1 - 1-3-1, 4-1-4 and defend a -, ie, having a back wall as it was attacking out yet

View attachment 249133

Striker
This tactic is made to generate a lot of times and have a wide front guarantees but your chances of winning

View attachment 249134

Wingers
most important players of the tactic, fundamental important in attack and defense

View attachment 249135

Organizador

the organizer in the first season had to diego, in the second I have Wilshere, for me is the player that always surprises other than the
View attachment 249139

defensive midfielder

in this second season spend my money to bring me is now irreplaceable player on my team (Javier Mascherano).

View attachment 249140

I have a suggestion to them their defensive midfielder (Javier Mascherano) place it depending on the equipment,switch to CD and run ball (sometimes), I worked a lot.

Pivot defensive organizer
is the player that gives balance to this team, is the first touch, the transition of defense-attack

View attachment 249141

Here I leave some plays that caught my attention

View attachment 249376

View attachment 249377

such triangles with this tactic is very common, causing a change of pace, very destabilizing

Last edited:
Since basiclly all settings and sliders have been tweaked, would you care to tell us more about the roles you have created for the players ?

Hello,

Could you please tell the most important attributes for each position?

tks

Yes, and of course more about tactic like said my friends up.

Excellent results! but Can you please upload manager stats / Like how many times you saved the game? .. Not to be rude, It is simply not possible to lose a match over an entire season and 2 draws.. with any tactic .. Great tactic makers like RAIKAN or TheBetterhalf .. They lose or draw 4-7 matches per season as well.

awais91;1524884[FONT=book antiqua said:
Not to be rude, It is simply not possible to lose a match over an entire season and 2 draws.[/FONT]

I hope you mean it is not possible to "not" lose a match

Excellent results! but Can you please upload manager stats / Like how many times you saved the game? .. Not to be rude, It is simply not possible to lose a match over an entire season and 2 draws.. with any tactic .. Great tactic makers like RAIKAN or TheBetterhalf .. They lose or draw 4-7 matches per season as well.

To my surprised me the tactic, sometimes he seemed to lose or draw, and always got the result, sometimes you have to get lucky. I leave here a statistic barça-atl.madrid, Barca step above me, and the first CCC Falcao had sent her to save. this is the lose, I had against Barca
View attachment 249308

But in the second season I've been 1 loss, with the boat in the Super Cup, Champions and now I'm in costs me more and I'm not as dominant as before, so I had to create another tactic with the same idea, and have had good results.

Last edited:
I hope you mean it is not possible to "not" lose a match

I meant , the tactic may be the best around here .. but you still lose/draw 4-8 matches per season..(Mostly because of Injuries, Players get tired, Morale, Motivation).. But this guy managed to avoid defeats/draws and thats impressive!
I was just looking to make sure, That I do not waste my time to try it... if there is any cheating involved.

tkdvenezuela
That was exactly I was looking for, that sometimes you have bad luck, even if the tactic is perfect, it is difficult to win all the time.. But its looking good, I'll surely try it.. Good job! Cheers! :)

For those who want to try my tactic, Try to play with other teams to see if my tactic works with other teams, I'm trying to France, if I do well I upload the results

Really? Thought this tactic looked decent until I saw that last post :(

I do miss a few one on one chances though, my main striker is only 19, this tatic would probably work much better with a much bigger team.

This tactic is awesome with Chelsea!
Do you use any shouts etc?