Hancuryahudi

Reaction score
Hi guys..

After produce 4-2-2-2 formation with Man Utd, I want to create a lonely striker tactic and have tested it with Tottenham. This tactic is 4-2-3-1 formation that applied only one striker which I think many people do like to use only one striker their formation.

1. Tactic formation

View attachment 209536

I'm sorry because in first season, I have gone to vacation and let my assistant to control the game and just told him to used current tactic. In 1st season, this team won EPL with same points to Man Utd and lost in final Europa League to PSG 0-3.

2. EPL Table 1st season

View attachment 209537

Then, I fully control in 2nd season to see either this tactic can win all trophy that Tottenham participate. Of course, I do bought some players to strength the certain area.

3. Transfer history

View attachment 209538

4. EPL Table (2nd season)

View attachment 209539

5. Player stats

View attachment 209540

6. Final League Cup, FA Cup and UCL

View attachment 209541View attachment 209542View attachment 209543

7. Some best matches

View attachment 209544View attachment 209545View attachment 209546View attachment 209547View attachment 209548View attachment 209549

8. Some best player

View attachment 209550View attachment 209551View attachment 209552View attachment 209553View attachment 209554View attachment 209555View attachment 209556View attachment 209557View attachment 209558

9. Other settings

1. Match Preparation: Defensive Positioning
2. Pitch Size: Maximum
3. Shouts: Not used
4. Pep Talk: As manager, I fully control this talks.

Sorry guys, I only tested this tactic with Tottenham. If anyone want to test with other team, I really appreciate it because it can improve the quality of this tactic. Thanks a lots.

Last edited:
wow, this tactic looks really good :) Do you play Bale as FB as I think he can't play as Inside Forward ? And who do you play as the 2 Inside Forward ?

It looks great and Trequartista is my favourite role for AMC but soo disappointed that everyone are using IFs instead of Wingers, and am aware that bad crosses and counters that come from them are a pain in the *** this year...but still don't like using IFs.

I'm giving this a go on my PSG save in 3rd season. I've used your tactic last year and I wanted to try yours again this year, but I don't really like to play with 2 strikers anymore.

So far it's looking good. Had some good wins so far. Menez has been playing really well although he's a right footer on the right side, he's done some excellent drilling crosses, that got finished by striker or the other winger.

Hey there

I like the idea of 4-2-3-1.....I sometimes play with 4-4-1-1. I will give it a go :)

I'm curious - what sort of attributes are key for the forward players in your 4-2-3-1 formation? And are you not worried about lack of players in the middle of the park?

wow, this tactic looks really good :) Do you play Bale as FB as I think he can't play as Inside Forward ? And who do you play as the 2 Inside Forward ?

My testimony was played Bale as IF. If he play better as winger, let me know ya. Thanks for using this tactic mate.

It looks great and Trequartista is my favourite role for AMC but soo disappointed that everyone are using IFs instead of Wingers, and am aware that bad crosses and counters that come from them are a pain in the *** this year...but still don't like using IFs.

Yeah, I know. You can change it to winger depends on your players ability. Trequartista should be good in passing, creativity and has a good long shoot likes Van Der Vaart. Keep me update mate.

Should i tick the playmaker box? And is it a corner cheat in this?

No. I have set MCR as AP and he will be automatically chosen as playmaker. Unless you tick, you can put someone that you like. I think its not corner cheat, but the best setting for corner to get more goals from defender. Yes! This corner setting likes my tactic in My Man Utd thread. Same setting and same result. ^^)

Hey there

I like the idea of 4-2-3-1.....I sometimes play with 4-4-1-1. I will give it a go :)

I'm curious - what sort of attributes are key for the forward players in your 4-2-3-1 formation? And are you not worried about lack of players in the middle of the park?

Hi mate.
Thanks for give a test for my tactic. The key attributes is at finishing, pace, flair, composure and off the ball for the poacher. You can see the attributes for Kadlec even he is younger and just arrived at the club, he scores more goals in his 1st season and became top goal scorer in UCL.

I didn't worry to much because the BWM will get the ball as soon as possible while AP act as support which means he not always move forward. His mind is focus to pass the ball and kill it. So, you need a good BWM.

I'm giving this a go on my PSG save in 3rd season. I've used your tactic last year and I wanted to try yours again this year, but I don't really like to play with 2 strikers anymore.

So far it's looking good. Had some good wins so far. Menez has been playing really well although he's a right footer on the right side, he's done some excellent drilling crosses, that got finished by striker or the other winger.

Thats good mate. Keep me update. I think this tactic needs more improvement to be the great like others. If you have tweaks, let me know. Yeah, left footer is playing the best at right side.

mine 3-5-2 attacking... with a defence midfielder an attacking midfielder.... 1st season won league cup 2nd premier league and FA cup

Hey again.. Now i tried this one instead of Man Utd 12.0.4 ChicRoo (Man Utd, May 2012). witch was a very good tactic.. halfway through the season there are 2 things that seperate the two tactic (in my mind and my game).. I dont score that much as in the man utd tactic as in this one, but i dont conceed as much either.. I really like the one striker tactic but in my game the lone striker dosnt scorer that much, but so dos my winger and the OM instead.. That could be becouse i expect hernandez to score like **** as in the other tactic hehe :).. I also trained rooney to be a OM and thats a very nice thing.. Anyway, another very good tactic but again if anybody have a idea to get my striker to score more or have the same "problems" :) give a note.. GOOD WORK AGAIN MATE

sorry hanc but this tactic just doesnt seem anything like your others. played a season with middlesbrough and arsenal with it and the results werent very good at all to be honest, finished 7th with arsenal and 13th with boro, it just doesnt seem to dominate and create ccc's like the others but i just keep getting dominated by every team, and when i do when its like 1-0 or 2-1 etc and very unconvincing wins. i hope you can work on this tactic hanc because im a huge fan and hope you can get it up to scratch as the others.

At the start of my save with Tottenham, I was having trouble scoring lots of goals whilst using a very tight, narrow, possession based tactic, and so now I am considering trying this tactic, as it does seem to give me alot of versatility, and allow me to use wide players to my advantage (Bale/Lennon etc.).

I use a Box to Box Midfielder in my tactic - I bought Fellaini, but Parker and Sandro are both IDEAL players for this role too!

I'll let you know how it goes!

Last edited: