Resource icon

4-3-1-2 Strikers create and score. 19.3.6

No permission to download

madarlon

Feb 11, 2018
madarlon submitted a new resource:

4-3-1-2 Strikers create and score. - It works well with 19.3.6 version of the game.

Hello

This is the first tactic created by me. After going through a lot many tactics out there, I finally ended up making my own one.

Formation of the tactic is 4-3-1-2 which focuses on both attack and defense.

The only change which you got to do manually before every game is change the 'duty' of the IWB to Support or Attack depending upon the opponent. For instance if the opponent is a tough one then change the duty to support or if you're playing against a weak team, change the IWB...
Read more about this resource...

wkdsoul

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
www.fmshots.com
I am sorry man. I don't understand your language.
Hello

This is the first tactic created by me. After going through a lot many tactics out there, I finally ended up making my own one.

Formation of the tactic is 4-3-1-2 which focuses on both attack and defense.

The only change which you got to do manually before every game is change the 'duty' of the IWB to Support or Attack depending upon the opponent. For instance if the opponent is a tough one then change the duty to support or if you're playing against a weak team, change the IWB duty to Attack. You can also set two set of tactics based on Home and Away games.

The best part of the tactics is that strikers create and score goals. Wingers create goals. SS & DLF plays a huge role in transition of the play.

OI and Training is taken care Assistant Manager.

xDm25x

Oct 31, 2019
What skin is that? looks really nice and clean. and i'm going to test put your tactic soon

maitrewan

Nov 28, 2017
hi i really like the idea i would like to know who takes the corners and the men on the side foot reverse? thank you

James0122

Premium
Sep 26, 2019
Anyone else having an issue with loaing this tactic on the game? ive downloaded the tactic and put it in the tactics folder but can't find it on the game. any help?

Reactions: Trapaca