Reaction score
I have no idea if anyone else has encountered this, but it seems that with my PSG I have THREE Ligue 1 games in a row, the 22, 23, and 24 of April, and on the 26th I have the second leg of europa league semi finals with bayern.

View attachment 239529

Here is a print of this madness!

Have you been knocked out in any of your competitions yet?

LOL, ***.

Are you using an edited database?

Love the skin, what is it? :D

Happened to me before, its a nightmare. I think I just had to holiday them :(

Used to happen to me on older games but now the games get delayed if their scheduled close to each other. Works to if you manage international and club level, if your both meant to play on a Saturday your club level team plays on Sunday. FM never used to do this so it's got better. Haven't seen that on this game yet so might just be unlucky with it

I had something like 7 games in 12 days at the end of the season with man city as the last game who were my main title contenders.

It's Steklo X!
I just used an image of Estadio da Luz (Benfica's stadium) to replace the original background.
Love the skin, what is it? :D

Happened to me before, its a nightmare. I think I just had to holiday them :(

Update:
I have lost against Souchaux, managed to beat the other two, ended up losing 1-0 to Bayern at home (all good, won 2-1 away, and I'm the Europa league final, french cup also won against Lyon, 1-0, Ligue 1 is won also). Seems all that is left is Bilbao in the EL final! Overral good season that can get me 4 trophies. Quite good.

Ah cheers I'll check it out ;)

4 trophies isn't bad for your 1st season I guess :O in my PSG save, 6 years in and I am yet to win the CL :'(

Oh wow! that's quite a long time for the money you're supposed to have. XD
I've reached the final of CL with BENFICA on my first season, and on the previous FM I even won it in the first season. But my biggest feat was winning CL with Cagliari with an All Italian team in 2011 FM.
Ah cheers I'll check it out ;)

4 trophies isn't bad for your 1st season I guess :O in my PSG save, 6 years in and I am yet to win the CL :'(