4 months+ Injuries?

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a player out for 5 months?...

Zaha is out for 5 months and i'm thinking about selling him when he recovers, assuming he'll decline...

He's been amazing tho...Has a very good goal record vs chelsea on my save for some reason

Has anyone ever had a player out for 5 months?...

Zaha is out for 5 months and i'm thinking about selling him when he recovers, assuming he'll decline...

He's been amazing tho...Has a very good goal record vs chelsea on my save for some reason

Yeah Paco Alcacer was out for 6 months with a damaged ligament he came back and was in even better form then he was before they just lose some stats but nothing mager depends on the injury i think tho

Yeah Paco Alcacer was out for 6 months with a damaged ligament he came back and was in even better form then he was before they just lose some stats but nothing mager depends on the injury i think tho

He suffered a broken leg

Jovetic got injured for 8 months on one of my saves. Literally happened 2 weeks after I purchased him.

I've had neymar get injured with a broken leg for 6 months. Lost a tiny bit of physical stats but came back the next season like a house on fire ! Like 30 goals 35 assists playing as a winger.

Back