gyroman

Reaction score
Any good diamond formations with a deep lying playmaker, kinda like an Pirlo role?

hello people ... TBH used ur narrow diamond tactic ... good one ... :D

im disappointing ... havent seen a 4-4-2 diamond tactic for fm 2012 :((( ... do u guys know why? or can someone make one? or try to make one ? :DD ... in fm 2011 was a good 4-4-2 diamond tactic made by JonoCX
PS: sorry for my bad english :)

hello people ... TBH used ur narrow diamond tactic ... good one ... :D

im disappointing ... havent seen a 4-4-2 diamond tactic for fm 2012 :((( ... do u guys know why? or can someone make one? or try to make one ? :DD ... in fm 2011 was a good 4-4-2 diamond tactic made by JonoCX
PS: sorry for my bad english :)

if you mean a wide diamond with DMC-MR-ML-AMC, then I currently making a small set of it. Just tell me if you want to test it and I will have it ready for beta testing tonight. Going to start a new save with Newcastle to test it out.

Last edited:
if you mean a wide diamond with DMC-MR-ML-AMC, then I currently making a small set of it. Just tell me if you want to test it and I will have it ready for beta testing tonight. Going to start a new save with Newcastle to test it out.

ofc i want to test it :D ... i know this kind of tactic isnt use in real-life anymore but i feel is a killer tactic :) ... let me know when i can download it :D ...

and thank you very much for creating the tactic :)

ofc i want to test it :D ... i know this kind of tactic isnt use in real-life anymore but i feel is a killer tactic :) ... let me know when i can download it :D ...

and thank you very much for creating the tactic :)

Here is the beta version of the Wide Diamond. I have made 3 versions. As for players, The Left FC is very similair to the Right FC although I prefer to have a poacher in FCleft and a complete in FCright. The DMC is the playmaker type and the AMC needs to be more of an box2box than a TQ.

2 - Attack
Your basic attacking version. If the opponent sit deep and
your attacks are easily defended, the consider using the version
above

3 - Quick & High press Counter
Here you find 2 Counter versions, one that is far more agressive and are to be used against teams that you feel you should be able to beat. We play quick and narrow and with lots of movement...

.... and the
4 - Lower press counter
that invites more pressure before launching counter attacks. Here, we play slower as we dont want to rush attacks too much when winning the ball deep in our own field or when just being in possession. When breaking up attacks high up in the field, these attacks will be launched quickly anyway since we play on
the counter

hy ... sorry for not replying ... i was away in vacantion for a couple of days ...

ill test the new tactic and get back in a few days ...

PS: TBH ... how was it with Newcastle save? can u post some screens ?