Resource icon

4123Sirjur 4123Sirjur - Updated Set Pieces

OP
H

harrycarrie

Apr 25, 2014
Sadly the corner technique came to nothing, I can get a player free for the short option but they just punt it into the box. Cannot get them to square it at all.

Can try this out though, I've gone down to Attacking and changed some set pieces. WBL takes left corner, WBR takes right. Same for throw ins. Don't forget to switch to balanced away against the big sides.

Attachments

Last edited:

rogupl

Jul 10, 2016
If I only could convert the shots into goals.!! I have over 30 shots some games but only score 1. Is there any way to tell the strikers to pass to better placed teammate ? I am trying side strikers as support for now to see if I can convert shots into goals.
Using 3striker version.

OP
H

harrycarrie

Apr 25, 2014
If I only could convert the shots into goals.!! I have over 30 shots some games but only score 1. Is there any way to tell the strikers to pass to better placed teammate ? I am trying side strikers as support for now to see if I can convert shots into goals.
Using 3striker version.
I still get 1-0s despite a forward line of Rashford, Martinez and Mbappe. Its the engine.

Reactions: Fribbe

Fribbe

Dec 29, 2017
Nerrazurri win the Scudetto

Finished my first season with Inter Milan and it's safe to say, we dominated Italy and won the double but unfortunately slipped up in Europe to Chelsea. Lost 2 games all season, against Lazio where we had 5 CCC's and 7 HC's and Chelsea away 2-0 (Handanovic was out injured). Won 2-0 in the return leg but went down to 10 men in the 84th minute and lost on penalties. Created 3 CCC's and 7 HC's in that game so really should have won it.

View attachment 1220076

Martinez and Lukau created a deadly duo up top scoring 29 and 26 goals respectively. The midfielders and defenders did also pop up with the occasional goal where Vecino was especially clinical.
5af28b6036136f41045cfaa87914269f.png

All in all, the 5-1-2-2 is a very good tactic both going forward and defensively, averaging 2.56 goals for and 0,41 goals against,

Edit: forgot to mention we went 35 or so games unbeaten before that Chelsea loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: harrycarrie
OP
H

harrycarrie

Apr 25, 2014
JUST UPLOADED A NEW VERSION THATS A FEW POSTS UP - DOWNLOAD THAT ONE IF YOU WANNA TEST:

- CHANGED CORNERS
- CHANGED ATTACKING FREE KICKS

Last edited by a moderator: