442 First EVER Tactic Upload, Be Gentle!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter wezdens
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

wezdens

Reaction score
Hi Guys manutd 442.tacRight then, down to business!My interpretation of how Man Utd play, after watching over the season I decided to try and replicate the system and I hope I have done this. I know it is successful as I won all competitions I entered, ok so it is with Man Utd but I cannot see why this would not work with other teams.GKNothing special needed, just a good solid keeper.FBThey are on a support role so I would say Pace, Stamina, PositioningCBThe one on the left is the stopper ( Vidic Type) Determined and a leader, the one on the right has to have Acceleration and Anticipation ( Ferdinand Type). I have also got bot CB`s as ball playing defenders.WingersThe left winger is not really a winger at all, I have set him to cut inside so Passing and finishing are needed along with dribbling. The Right winger ( Valencia Type) Dribbling, Pace, CrossingCMThe one on the left is Advanced Playmaker Support, Passing, Creativity, Off The Ball,The one on the Right is Deep Playmaker Support, (Scholes or Carrick type)STThe left one is a poacher (Owen or Hernandez or Wellbeck Type) Anticipation, Acceleration, Finishing and Compsure. Also PPM of Beat offside and place shots are a helpThe right striker is a Deep Lying Forward (Rooney or Berbatov) someone who drops off and can hold the ball up and play through balls to either the right winger or the poacher.Match PrepAverage - keep changing once a month to all that is availableTeamtalks Generally left to *** ManOpp Instructions Rarely used, but if I came up against Van Persie then I would show him on his wrong footIn game instructions(Needs Testing Further) If opp plays with one up front change CB`s to Zonal MarkingIf you are not getting chances in the box and keep hitting long shots then use shout "look for overlap", "retain possession" and "work ball into the box"Let me know what you thinkmanutd 442.tac

Last edited:
Some screenshots would really help....both of the formation and your results/stats from matches

Do you expect to win every game!? I won every competition, Premier League/League Cup/FA Cup and European Champions League. Who cares if I lost 5 games in the league, I won it by 11 points! IRL you don`t win every game!
Look at the real life EPL as it is today! Look familiar!? Do you want a game that is unrealistic or realistic? Have you tried the tactic?
[TABLE="class: ss-stat-style1, width: 100%"]
PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE - MAY 8 2012[TR]
[TH="width: 1%, align: left"][/TH]
[TH="align: left"]Team[/TH]
[TH="width: 1%, align: left"]P[/TH]
[TH="width: 1%, align: left"]W[/TH]
[TH="width: 1%, align: left"]D[/TH]
[TH="width: 1%, align: left"]L[/TH]
[TH="width: 7%, align: left"]GD[/TH]
[TH="width: 7%, align: left"]Pts[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]27[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]63[/TD]
[TD]86[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]Manchester United[/TD]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]27[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]55[/TD]
[TD]86[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]24[/TD]
[TD]67[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]19[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]23[/TD]
[TD]66[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]Newcastle United[/TD]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]19[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]65

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

What do you want? A medal? Is this thread about YOUR tactic? If you want to play it unrealistic then fine jog on, I have built a tactic that in my view plays like Man Utd. Your posts are not saying anything about this tactic other than trying to blow smoke up your own backside!
Either comment on how MY tactic plays ( and by that I mean test it for a season, doing what I say at the top of the page) or move onto another thread.

I will give this a go mate. Possibly try a lower PL side to see how it fares. Will post back with results.

football manager is not reality..but only game..u can modified tactical or change game everthing...
i just want to say u tactic is suck..dont upload ur tactic..

Darkness, go away you child. You must be if you are commenting on something you have never tried, also don`t tell people what to do little boy you aint a moderator are you!!

Back