OK kobolostof. I know. We are starting today.

There is 18 players who wanna play this game so we must play by rules or game will be too slow.
I will load the game at 19:30 (18:30 UK time), there is enough time to you make your tactics and other things till 20h. (19h UK time).
Then we all go to holidays till next player calling day.(and we are doing that every time when we finish our match)
In the match we are looking only key moments (3d or 2d).
Game speed is 3 dots over normal, and 3 dots slower than max speed.

There will be a time when Australia will play Asian Cup (3-6 games) and all others dont have any game at that time. Same thing is with Copa America and African Nations Cup. When that happends, only guys whose teams are playing can be online, that day. There is no need to be 18 players online when only Cube play's Asian Cup for example.

We are playing every day (Mon-Fri) in the same time. It's not problem when somebody can't play some day for personal reasons. His team is playing with his formation.
When somebody is gone 3 play days in a row without explanation he will be evict from the game.

Last edited:
Is it ok to be on and offline during sessions, rather than being on for the whole time each day? As will have to spend some time each evening off the computer.

It's ok cube. When you don't have a game for a long time there's no need to be online. You can be offline on on holidays, whatever....

kolo... when you playing with national teams you dont have so many games in season like when you playing with club. Matches is most fan and there is no need to hurry and play on fastest speed....it's important to play the game fast between matches.

Last edited:
Thought it would be ok, that is the beauty of being a national coach. Catch you tonight.

can i be scotland mate? im under 18 though hope its still alrite? cheers

of course, after croatia and holland, scotland is my favorite team. not cose they play pretty football XD but they have a hart. and I won big money when I bet on france-scotland 0:1 2007. :D

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:19 PM ----------

We have started the game yesterday.
Like I assumed, some of the guys didn't show up, some of them was in the game like 5 minutes, cose they didn't understand what is this about, and we now have 6 players.
I knew that kobolostf is not serious guy when I saw that he assigned for 3 games at the same time. That's why I prefer older players. I'm sad that because of guys like him we lost some serious players like Cube, who know how to play online game. That happened because the game was going too slow when there was 14 players online.
Since there is 6 of us, the game is going smooth and we finished World Cup quals, and today we are playing World Cup in South Africa.
I think that the game can endure one or max two more players, so Cube, if you want to rejoin you are welcome. But it would be good that you take some European team, now we have free England, Spain, Germany,Portugal.....

sorreh about yesterday, i got home later than planned and when i went in hamachi i saw u already kicked me out from the network. i can play in the evenings the rest of the week :)

sorreh about yesterday, i got home later than planned and when i went in hamachi i saw u already kicked me out from the network. i can play in the evenings the rest of the week :)

I forgot that hamachi have limit of 15 players in one network, so I had to evict non-active ones that the others who wanted to play can join.
You and one more guy (hope cube) can join today than, and that is it. 8 players is maximum.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

i see you have signed for romania, but they havent qualified, so if you want them, there's no need to play today, you can join tommorow when we finish WC and start quals for Euro.
Or, you can take some other national team, now you have better choice. Taken teams are Croatia,Holland,Italy,France,Russia and Argentina, so you can take Brazil,England,Spain,Portugal etc.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Italy
N.Ireland
Togo
Japan

Spain
Portugal
Mali
U.S.A.

Holland
Bosnia & Herz.
Algeria
Honduras

Germany
Croatia
Uruguay
Saudi Arabia

Argentina
Greece
Ivory Coast
Mexico

Brazil
Denmark
Nigeria
Australia

France
England
Chile
South Korea

South Africa
Russia
Paraguay
North Korea

sorry, Argentina already have a manager. Bold teams are taken.

If you really wanna play you must know that this will not be fast like when you playing alone.
You can read rules in one of the posts on first page.
Then if you still want to play you can join us today at 19 o'clock and take one national team.
You can take England,Spain,Portugal,Germany or Brazil of stronger teams. I prefer that you take some european team so that we have more players at next European Championship, but if you want Brazil it's OK also.

i can take brazil tonight and resign tomorrow and take romania. 18.30 UK time we playin again ?

fast_motion you don't have to resign, if you dont won WC with Brazil you will be fired. :D but thats ok with me. See you tonight. I'll load the game 20min before 19h

kenn.... there is already 8 of us. You can take Portugal but that's it. You are the last new player we can take. See you tonight. Find hmachi network and pass on first page.

Last edited: