FME Zealand Skin

FME Zealand Skin v4.00 (Hotfix)

There is a noticeable difference in spacing between the pre match team when you confirm your selection and the tactics screen where your'e going between games. I don't get to see all the columns I have on the normal tactics page compared to when i go into the pre game team selection. To be honest it isnt a huge issue to me as I'm only bothered about my players and not neccessarily my columns but thought i'd post this.

View attachment 569872

Hi, since the new update to the game today, I have this weird orange box above the pros and cons. Just found it quite iritating which is probably why i noticed it. I'm not sure what was there before, if anything. Just letting you guys know loving the skin apart from that has added so much to my FM22 experience!

This is irritating me too..

For those having problems with text not showing correctly on a player screen, like "transfer information" not showing, and the "orange box" not showing anything either... I had the v3.00 installed, and when 3.01 was released i downloaded it and copied it to the skins-folder (overwriting the old).. Got no text in "transfer info", and green/orange box not showing anything..
What i did was: change skin to original, exit FM22, delete the file FME_-_Zealand.fmf, download the newest file FME_-_Zealand.fmf (v3.01) and rename it FME_-_Zealand301.fmf. That fixed the missing text for me :)

So i found that greyd out players attribute analysis is kinda bugged right now. Hope this helps with a potencial bug.
skin_bug.png

"What i did was: change skin to original, exit FM22, delete the file FME_-_Zealand.fmf, download the newest file FME_-_Zealand.fmf (v3.01) and rename it FME_-_Zealand301.fmf"

Awesome, this worked for me too, thank you Snikopat and thank you Zealand for this skin.

Hey just a request for the FM Base page, is it possible to add some example screenshots of important screens like player details, scouting, etc on the overview page? I'm trying to piece it together from what people have put on here for now and would be a pain to have to download and find it doesn't fit with how i play the game...

Thanks!

Skin looks interesting and I'm testing it out now... One thing I always struggle with on FM though is: I'm colour blind, and so some of the colours used (particularly in attributes) are actually hard for me to scan quickly. It's something I have the power to change in game myself, but I don't know if the colours i choose end up being fully solving the problem.

The particular struggles are basically Yellows/Orange and Red/Green... sometimes all 4 can combine together to make a mess i can't decipher quickly (as in it becomes hard to distinguish all 4 colours form each other). They're all quite close to each other on the colour spectrum.

Just wondered if it's something you might consider adding (a colour pallette or a version that uses colours that are good for colour blind players). If not, for now i'll stick to tweaking myself

Also just found a bug in the skin, when you hover a Player/Staff person for their stats, the player stats tab shows their staff attributes and the staff tab shows nothing.

EDIT: so this happened specifically with this player when being given contract advice in my inbox... i've noticed that it doesnt happen in the staff screen with this player or other player/coaches

Attachments

• zealand-skin-payerstaff.png
    zealand-skin-payerstaff.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Zealand updated FME Zealand Skin with a new update entry:

FME - Zealand v3.02 (Update 21/12/2021)

- Media Handling added to the Additional Attributes Panel
- Remodelled Training Tab with added functionality
- Scout Assessment Grade is now based on Scout Overview (More accurate)
- Clickable titled have been added to most selector panels
- The Player Popup has been overhauled
- The Timeline has been fixed for Match Highlights
- The Scores + Kits panel has been added by popular demand

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Hi, I've go this bug at the mo, as you can see it does not show me the Techs.
Thanks
Screenshot (45).png

I keep having this issue in game where the left side panels keep changing after every highlight. Any ideas? I keep setting the top to stats and the bottom to the dugout.

1640280557959.png

Hey, I really like the skin, but have one small request: Could the Homegrown Status of the Player be included in the information Tab of the Player Profile?

Latest fix causes problem with heart icon against players during match play - can only see half of the heart icon.

When you go on the player profile there is no arrows, red or green, next to attributes. Can't be a coincidence throughout my entire club surely? Great work as always with the skin updates, thanks and have a great christmas.

When you go on the player profile there is no arrows, red or green, next to attributes. Can't be a coincidence throughout my entire club surely? Great work as always with the skin updates, thanks and have a great christmas.
I have the same issue, so i think it's a bug in the skin

2021-12-26 21_26_11-Greenshot.png
2021-12-26 21_24_09-Greenshot.png
2021-12-26 21_23_21-Greenshot.png

After a goalkeeper shows up in the scout reports the technical attributes of outfielders are no longer displayed. The goalkeeping attributes are being displayed are also incorrect. Visiting a different screen and returning to the scouting reports within the inbox resolves the issue.

Hi, really nice skin. Would you be able to add the Instant Result button as well?

Nevermind, I didn't realize the simulate match button was the instant result :LOL:

Last edited: