Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi have i just don a stupid thing here?i have just spent 65m on steven gerrad. i am man city 2nd season i now get the feeling i shouid not have spent that much on one player and give liverpool all that cash.

It is a bit too much for his age. But it is not the end of the world. But in future look at all the possible options. Infact I always look in the spanish leagues because the top players sometimes have low minimum rellease clauses. Like once I signed Messi for 35m and Ramos for 30m

its not that bad, i spent 56 million on Micah Richards and and had the same feeling. lucky your man city cus the chairman will giv you load of money every year

don't worry i bought him start of second season for £68 mil help me win the league that season and gel my team through his influence, worth it to try it for a file, plus messed up liverpool

so in ma 2nd season iv man utd i paid 150 million for fabregas

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

David Silva has an minimum release clause for 25 million

aup, has anyone ever signed Essien from Chelsea? He seems impossible to sign even for like 100 million pounds. Is he possible to sign? and for how much?

Yes a stupid thing to do,rather like this pointless thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.