Rangers26

Reaction score
I have just got to the end of May in my 5th season (2016) as FC Bayern manager and Kenny Dalglish has retired. At this stage Liverpool have just won the prem and they're team is very strong. I got offered the job with 70mil to spend and now I need to know who you guys would recommend at this time for that much money?

I really need defense and a new keeper, I have looked at some players but because I have changed the playable leagues so much there is now so many players in the game that my player search is agonizingly slow and not usable.

Anyone know from experience the worlds best players at this time?

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack your thread a little, but as someone who doesn't normally play FM for more than a few seasons could someone tell me whether there is transfer fee inflation? ie do the top players cost more and more year on year or do players of a similar level sell at similar prices whatever the year?

for GK take a look at Laurentiu Branescu

Good thinking...

Sorry to hijack your thread a little, but as someone who doesn't normally play FM for more than a few seasons could someone tell me whether there is transfer fee inflation? ie do the top players cost more and more year on year or do players of a similar level sell at similar prices whatever the year?

I'm the same I usually don't go this far but from when I have been quite far I've seen that a lot of players are worth stupid amounts of money, I can't get Neymar, Gotze or Pastore for less than 60mil which is a bit stupid considering what they could do with that money, also I get regens that aren't the best with asking prices of about 20mil... weird.

For Goalkeepers:
Hugo Lloris - age:29
Salvatore Sigigu - age:29
Marc-André ter Stegen - Age:24yrs
Ron-Robert Zieler - Age:27
Sergio Romero - Age:29
Igor Akinfeev - Age:30

Right Backs:
Sime Vrsaljiko- Age: 24
César Azpilicueta - Age:27
Sébastien Corchia - Age: 27
Davide Santon - Age: 25

Central Defenders:
Ondrej Mazuch - Age: 27
Bruno Ecuélé Manga - Age 28
Ezequiel Garay - Age 29
Danny Wilson - Age 24 (Should still be at the club unless he was sold)
Martin Kelly - Age 26 (Should still be at the club unless he was sold)

Left Backs:
Cheik M'Bengué - Age:28
José Ángel -Age:27
Emiliano Insúa - Age:27
Alex Sandro - Age:25

6 years is a long time in a FM save so I can't guarantee that the players will keep their form. If they keep getting 1st team football and stay injury free, they should do their respective job well.

more offtopic

i raraly see tranfers for more than 30-40m

in fm11
2013 neymar 10m to bayern
2014 pjanic 18m to liverpool

some transfers of 2015
paulo henrique 26m to barcelona
pastore 26m to atletico
rodwell 20m to arsenal
kevin 18m to napoli
porto sells cheap most of the time
falcao 7m to lyon <--- he wasn't listed
maicon 4m to getafe

They look fine to me and also there is a good amount of free transfers
when i was linked with pjanic i noticed grenier and got him for free ;)

Unless u mean irreplacable players like messi or kara for me :D or 5 star teens
those are priced same as in rl

I'm currently starting my 5th season so i'm not too far behind you, currently managing Liverpool after getting sacked as Arsenal manager at the end of my 2nd season, here are some players that i have who i believe to be pretty awesome.

Simon Kjaer - CB - 26 - Just cost me around 28million
Jack Robinson - LB - 21 - Starts at Liverpool, i bought him for Arsenal then rebought for Liverpool so i'm not too sure how good he gets if you haven't trained him yourself.
Jordan Henderson RM/AMR - 25 - Starts at Liverpool, he is my first team attacking right midfielder and plays absolutely fabtastic for me.
Sebastien Coates - CB - 24 -Starts at Liverpool, his stats don't seem to improve that much over the years but he is an incredibly solid centre back, he managed to win 'players player of the season' for me in my first season in charge even with Suarez scoring 38 goals.
Jonjo Shelvey - CM -23 - Starts at Liverpool, becomes a great centre midfielder and could fit into most teams on the game.

As you can see most start at Liverpool so hopefully you still have them in your team and they have improved, other than that most of my players are ones that have been brought into the game and i've made world class.