Players for Liverpool 2nd Season

nicholls

Reaction score
Just coming to the end of my first season at Liverpool.

Playing 4-2-3-1 formation, season started really well, and was top of the league until major dip in form. No sit 6 points behind Chelsea in 2nd with 2 games left to play. Never know they might lose both their matchs! YEAH RIGHT!

In the final of the champions league though so hopefully not a trophy less season.

I bought Veloso and Fleck at the start of the season and then Obasi (nigerian right winger and centre forward) in January.

Happy with Veloso and Fleck, still undecided about Obasi, though he has put in some good performance and has scored some sweet self made goals.

I haven't sold any players at all, but I'm looking to off load Benayoun and considering selling Babel as not seen much improvement in stats.

I'm thinking of buying back up forward for Torres, a quality left back and right back, and I was thinking about Mata for left wing.

Anyway any tips on quality full backs?

Srna would be very good and can play at right or left back. Lots of assists and very good at set pieces

Srna has been amazing for me on my Liverpool save, a very high amount of assists from RB/LB RM/LM and a good number of goals too, excellent corner/free kick taker, if you can afford him get him :)