• Thread starter Thread starter Arsenal FC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal FC

Reaction score
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 215, 217); background-color: rgb(209, 215, 217);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Im thinking of being Everton on the patch 9.3

Any signings you reconmend? Any positons i need to improve?

Got no money to spend so I would forget about signings mate, but they have lots of good youth players, baxter, rodwell, goslig and kissock.

<HR style="COLOR: rgb(209,215,217); BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(209,215,217)" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Im thinking of being Everton on the patch 9.3

Any signings you reconmend? Any positons i need to improve?
Ive not long been playing fm09 so im not really that clued up on it yet but i manage the toffs 1st proper season on it ive sold Osman to Man City for $6.5m bought Santon for $1m got Stephen Appiah on a free and also got Miguel Angulo from Valencia for 325k the last 2 are doing good (when fit) im gona start playing Santon now and ive still got 5m in teh bank (with the extra 2m u get come nov/dec) i also used Baines on the lw and he has done very well thats all really might have helpd ya might not have

I think you need a Striker, Left Mid, Left Back...they should be your first buys

I think you need a Striker, Left Mid, Left Back...they should be your first buys

a striker defo, Saha and Jo arent really good and vaughan is injury prone. i recommend laurito, can get him cheap at the start. Left mid defo, sell pienaar and bring in gavilan from deportivo. and LB your sorted becuase baines is mustard and lescott as back up. happy days.

Gudjohnsen at Everton??? WTF???

this transfer happened after your game started Pato87. its not a transfer update on the new patch!!!!!!! ive told you this on another thread. use your eyes man!

using your logic i could look at my hull file and go, riquelme at hul??? WTF???

lolololololol

dont need any strikers jo, vaughn, yak, anichebe, baxter, left back lesott and baines plus valente, only need a left mid

this transfer happened after your game started Pato87. its not a transfer update on the new patch!!!!!!! ive told you this on another thread. use your eyes man!

using your logic i could look at my hull file and go, riquelme at hul??? WTF???

lolololololol

I've started a new game with Everton and Gudjohnsen always stays in the team mateee so I repeat WTF??? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back