CiaranSafc

Reaction score
Engraved Bullets Final Straw For Lennon:
View attachment 142958
After a torrid 2 years as Celtic manager the former ledgend has finally called it a day on his managing career at celtic. Lennon who is familiar with sectarian abuse due to his time as a player were he received death threats for playing for Northern Ireland. He also received numerous death threats and sick chants from sectarian football fans. Also on numerous occasions would receive death threats, Lennon who wasn’t offended by these and didn’t seem shaken at all had this to say about his resignation.
View attachment 142959
“To those who think theyve scared me, well you haven’t, this isn’t retirement but only a break from management, my wife and young daughters were terrified and weve decided to move from my beloved Scotland. After the girls and my wife are settled ill move back into management but until then im going to take an outside advisor role. Thanks to all the fans for the support, i love you all.”

One Week Later
View attachment 142960
We have also managed to get a short statement from the celtic board regarding the search for a new manager :
“ Since Neils resignation weve had an absolutely torrid time finding a manager, deu to the circumstances of what happend to Lennon no one wants the job because its literally too scary. Its became the case now were we have decided to allow anyone with a realistic ambition to apply and were now longer head hunting.”

View attachment 142961
Weve been outside Celtic park all day awaiting conformation on what we belive will be the new manager of Celtic. There have been numerous candidates names thrown out during the week, big names like Martin O’Neill which will always happen due to his brilliant career at Celtic, were he became a saviour but he was quick to cancel himself out of the job. Chris Houghton was also linked but the manager wasn’t prepared to move upto Celtic.

View attachment 142962
Celtic have announced a new Manager:
Ciaran Race is the lads name, now we don’t know much about the lad but we have managed to find some backup information.

View attachment 142963
We believe the lad was approached beacuase of the level of football his team were playing and the toughness that he instilled in such a young bunch of players, also he was from Northern Ireland and grew up Supporting celtic alongside Sunderland and the Secterianism is old news to the lad which we believe this is why he has been appointed. The young manager grabbed his coaching badges after some work with a local football team in his youth group, from then he went on to manage both Soccer and Gaelic youth teams and became an accomplished manager were he took youth sides to the Milk Cup which is were he caught the attention of Celtic scouts watching young players, he was told to apply for the job and was delighted that he was appointed. Heres the short quote we managed to get from the new manager
“Well ofcourse im delighted, i grew up in Belfast like Lennon and the sectarian abuse is nothing new to me, they can send all the bullets they want to my door, ill make a trophy cabinet for them, lets face it, the more bullets the better the Celtic team our doing, a little way of us knowing were doing something right at least.”

Last edited:
Nice start! great detail :) will be following boyo! :)

Good start mate I'll be a follower :D KIU!!

just done a few updates for mine too mate :D

Pre Season and Transfers

[CENTER]View attachment 143017

Transfers:
Weve managed to sign two of the brightest young stars in Europe along with one rather preculiar transfer Cockup.

So the two signings which me and the fans are absolutely delighted with are......

Lukaku and Carcela.

Lukaku:
Born in Antwerp and living in nearby Boom, Lukaku joined the local team Rupel Boom at the age of 6. After 4 seasons at Rupel Boom, Lukaku was discovered by scouts of Lierse SK, a Belgian Pro League team with an established youth academy. He played for Lierse from 2004 until 2006, scoring 121 goals in 68 games. After Lierse SK was relegated from the Belgian Pro League, RSC Anderlecht bought no less than 13 youthplayers from Lierse in the 2006 midseason, one of which was Lukaku. He played three more years as a youth player with Anderlecht, scoring 131 goals in 93 games. Anderlecht, When he turned 16 on 13 May 2009, Lukaku signed a professional contract with Anderlecht until 2012. and 11 days later he made his Belgian First Division debut on 24 May 2009 in the championship play off match against Standard Liège as a 69th minute substitute for defender Víctor Bernárdez. Anderlecht lost the match 1-0. He scored his first goal at senior level against Zulte Waregem in the 89th minute, after coming on as substitute for Kanu after 69 minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH7aOG263tw&feature=related

Carcela:
The lad hasnt got as much of a well profiled past as what Lukaku had but hes a cracking winger who will bring pace and excitment to the team.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=631E6SNGR-g

View attachment 143018
Now Lets get onto that conspicous So we signed Roland Juhasz from Anderlecht for around £900,000 for a deal around £5,000 per week which suprised me because he was currently on £12,000 per week, and inbetween this transfer and other duties i didnt pay full attention and Just 3 days after signing yes 3, his contract ran out and he left on a free and refused to go into talks and i genuinly dont know how this happened.
View attachment 143019
Ofcourse we had to sell to bring in the two new lads.
Marc Crosas to Ascoli £875,000
Rasmussen to Ipswich £1.9 Million
Zaluska to Aston Villa £525,000
James Forest to Arsenal £2.2 Million.

View attachment 143020
The Pre Season Friendles were run off the mill:
Celtic 0-1 Rennais
Celtic 3-0 Barnet
Celtic 2-1 Nicce
Celtic 2-1 Southend.

View attachment 143021
Before the season opened in Scotland we had two matches which was a third round Qualifier for the Champions League against Ajax and i dont want to concentrate to much on this as we were absolutely hammered over the two legs. Loosing 4-0 Aggregate.

We can also Unveil three New Kits:
View attachment 143032View attachment 143033View attachment 143034
[/CENTER]

Last edited:
brilliant! unlucky against Ajax but the kits look well nice! love the third kit :) who done them? :) kiu

A guy called Malarkey, hes brilliant, hes,opening a thread soon. hes the guy that liked the first post :) but yeah season opener soon :D

I don't like Neil Lennon!

Last edited:
Neil Lennon is a ******* ****** and I hope hes dies a horrible death!

this is a community and whilst banter and usually "whitty banter" is allowed, hateful comments are frowned upon and against the rules, also cumon its only a game...

I thought i would share my opinion on Neil Lennon!

Good story setup so far but don't like Celtic!

I also hate neil lennon but there is still no need for that kind of comment mate, Especially on someone else's story. wisen up or don't post again ;).

good start mate. Not to keen on the kits :p even though Im a rangers fan, Should have made the home a different shade of green because its not the normal celtic colour. Good luck anyway hope you get relegated :p.

I'm actually thinking of starting a Celtic one up myself even though I'm a hun haha.

I also hate neil lennon but there is still no need for that kind of comment mate, Especially on someone else's story. wisen up or don't post again ;).

good start mate. Not to keen on the kits :p even though Im a rangers fan, Should have made the home a different shade of green because its not the normal celtic colour. Good luck anyway hope you get relegated :p.

I'm actually thinking of starting a Celtic one up myself even though I'm a hun haha.

aha Protestant, not hun :p but aye i like doing newcastle games even though i LOVE sunderland, i dunno what the appeal is it seems everyones at it.

August

View attachment 143067
View attachment 143068
Celtic 2-1 Inverness CT
Stokes(26) Hayes (24)
Loovens (84)
Well a victory in our first game of the season, and it wasn’t easy. Inverness fought hard and i was really really impressed by the precision of the tackles they made, from the second ball to last ditch tackles they were just brilliant which is why it was such a close scoreline, the team really were a credit to Butcher.

View attachment 143069
Celtic 2-0 Cercle Brugge (Europa League 4th Round Qualifier)
Samaras (9)
Lukaku(24)

Well this was a real easy win, Infront of a home crowd and we dominated this game today. Great to see Lukaku to get off the mark for us, Absolutely Smashing goal as he blasted the ball into the net with a cracking left foot effort. Really proud that the lads controlled this game and didn’t let the competition get the better off them.

View attachment 143070
Celtic 5-2 St Mirren
Samaras (10) Aleksandrov (14)
Stokes (17) Mcgregor (22)
McAusland ( own goal 45,58)
Murphy (61)
Well what a performance, 5 goals for the team and the home fans which is brilliant to see. It was very harsh to give the two goals to McAusland, They were only slight deflections both times and both shots were goalbound before they hit the defender. Murphy came off the bench to score which was great to see that his confidence is still high even after being left on the bench.

View attachment 143071
Celtic 5-2 Cercle Brugge
Samaras (12) Purovic (39,74)
Stokes (29,72)
Lukaku (67)
Carcela(82)

What a cracking performance today, an away game in Europe and we banged in 5 goals, im absolutely delighted in the lads and especially in Carcela, the lad won man of the match which was well deserved as he scored a goal and got a few assists as he had an absolutely wonderful second half performance. What also impressed me was Stokes high level of finishing, he scored two cracking goals as he scored a left foot curler and another from a tight angle.

Below is Celtics Tough Europa League Group:

View attachment 143069
View attachment 143072View attachment 143067
View attachment 143073View attachment 143074

View attachment 143075
Motherwell 5-2 Celtic
Murphy (13,27,38) Samaras( 20,23)
Humphrey (57)
Sutton (65)
I am disgusted in this match, we were terrible all over the front, we couldn’t hit a cow with a Banjo infront of goal and in defence we just looked lost, but i don’t want to take anything away from Motherwell Murphy scored an absolutely brilliant hatrick with 2 smashing headers and a long range effort which is an early contender for goal of the season. If he keeps his form up he could well be playing for Celtic come January.

September

View attachment 143102
View attachment 143103

Celtic 4-2 Hearts
Ki Sung-Yong (32) Kyle (46)
Samaras (43) Webster (78)
Commons (Pen 48)
Majstorovic (56)

We Controlled this game even though it ended up 4-2. It should have been 4-0 but our defending from Corners wasn’t exactly the best but im proud of the result and how the lads played. Carcela was on brilliant form once again today.
View attachment 143104
Celtic 5-2 AEK
Samaras (19,30,51) Baha (13)
Lukaku (16,61) Kafes(39)
We came from behind in this the Group stage opener at Celtic Park. Samaras had a screamer game, aswell as getting the hatrick he also helped supply Lukaku who was also Terric as he scored and set up for Samaras. Well deserved win.
View attachment 143105
Celtic 0-2 Kilmarnock
Ermenko (Pen 8,37)
I am Disgusted, we made changes because this game was so close after the Europa league game, and the lads i brought in disgusted me and i cant belive we got hammered and there will be some tough words had at our team meeting.
View attachment 143108
Celtic 4-1 Livingston (League Cup 3rd Round)
Carcela (17,69,85) Winters (59)
Stokes (53)
Samaras S/O 45
Despite being a man down at half time we went on to absolutely dominate this game as Carcela showed just how much of a talent he truly is as he scored a Sublime Hatrick, the lads been nothing short of Special since hes came in.
View attachment 143106
Celtic 2-0 Hibernian
Ki Sung-Yong (72,90+2)
Well this match was a bit off a stalemate as there wasn’t many chances going either way but when the ball fell to Yongs feet he showed some real class and finished with two smart finishes inside the box to win the game and put himself higher up in my rankings.
View attachment 143107
Celtic 4-3 Porto
Samaras (13,48) Varela (46,57)
Lukaku(28) Foster (OG 81)
Loovens (31)
Great win at Portos home ground, we were brilliant and although porto made a late fightback we still managed to come away with the win and i was especially delighted to see Samaras grab another 2 goals, hes been brilliant so far this season. These European games are taking the tole on the squad and next months Derby against Rangers will be 3 days after a European match and will stretch or squad.

Last edited:
bit of a weird season so far bud! Ups and downs! brilliant win vs porto :) keep it up though i know how challenging the scottish league is sometimes :) just updated mine too :D

bit of a weird season so far bud! Ups and downs! brilliant win vs porto :) keep it up though i know how challenging the scottish league is sometimes :) just updated mine too :D

Anoo!! so inconsistant so far :(

Nice few updates mate, Must be glad to beat porto after losing to them in uefa cup final :p

22 shots, 6 on target and only 1 goal in the end..............at least you won that one

Doing pretty well in Europa League there (H)