Status
Not open for further replies.

geordiegaz82

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Ive started work on a new kind of tool that will help all kit makers majorly and save alot of time whilst doing so. I've trawled many football manager based websites to see if there was any else like it and i'm glad to say there is not. It's a whole new idea and tool that as far as im aware has not been done before. im not going to release details of this yet as i dont want my idea being nicked but i reckon a time scale of about a month at least before im able to release it exclusivley to FM-BASE and thats working on it about 6 hours almost everyday. I've already made the basis for this and now starts the research and hard work that is going to go into it. But once done im confident it'll become one of the most used download tools on here.
So keep an eye out
Thanks
Geordiegaz82

That's helpful?..

Good luck anyway.

More info on what it actually is ?

That's helpful?..

Good luck anyway.

Oh aye m8 i believe it'll be really helpful lol i know im not giving much away just yet but for fear of someone else thinking oh yeh why dident i think of that then im keeping it quiet.
but it'll be a tool that all kit makers will love and save alot of time for the mass bundle kit makers.
And also i just wanted to build up the anticipation of it haha
It's like when a club say's we're releasing new kits but dont show you what they look like for ages case in point nufc with puma lol

Oh aye m8 i believe it'll be really helpful lol i know im not giving much away just yet but for fear of someone else thinking oh yeh why dident i think of that then im keeping it quiet.
but it'll be a tool that all kit makers will love and save alot of time for the mass bundle kit makers.
And also i just wanted to build up the anticipation of it haha
It's like when a club say's we're releasing new kits but dont show you what they look like for ages case in point nufc with puma lol

Sounds like Graphics Guru ?

No it's nothing like graphics guru m8 you make your own shapes and graphics on there it's nothing like that i promise

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

it ties in with photoshop though

If you don't release some basic details, I imagine most people will forget this thread after a few hours.

Got to add the basic ideas and details.

Good luck though.

Well if someone decides they are going steal your work once you've revealed it, then we'll all know it's stolen..

If it is a mass resizer then you can just make an action file on Photoshop.

Exciting... potentially. Come on some spoilers please.

Status
Not open for further replies.