Votes: 0 0.0%
  • biggest ***** to have ever lived

• We Love Mike

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh i really cant be arsed arguing with a ******** through a computer screen. i have better things to do such as work and poo on your doorstep .

Then go to work and **** on his doorstep. Why waste your time here? ******* idiot.

This is the most fun thread on Fm Base. I believe this thread should remain open for people to vent their frustrations.

OK, mods can change the name if they want.

ibtl_2.gif

i get annoyed with mike myself, but your being pathetic letting your emotions spill out into a thread to hate on the guy. He's Opinionated and stubborn, but who isnt on this site? He's been given a job to do if you have complaint pm a mod with higher authority then him and seriously find a better way to deal with this problem, you will find little sympathy on this site if you make personal attacks on the mods.

that was ment as a joke ? who cares about spelling mistakes. You are all probably fat old men who live with thier mums and the last time u seen a vag was when you were coming out it

We sit on the internet all day mate! We see "vag" on a near hourly basis as we are too scared to talk to real girls!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you're all bores.

alright alright people, lets all calm down here!

Mike is a very well respected Mod on the forums and does a fine job at it! you my friend are a sorry excuse for a human being! you are a hypocrite, you sit there and ***** and moan about people who do exactly what you do!

take a look in the mirror and stop being the pot that calls the kettle black!

I was waiting for Mike to ban this *** belonker but before he has anymore time to rant and rave I will do the honours? what should we give him?

ban him and then let mike see it and then let mike destroy him!

I agree.

Mike is a very well respected Mod on the forums and does a fine job at it! you my friend are a sorry excuse for a human being! you are a hypocrite, you sit there and ***** and moan about people who do exactly what you do!

take a look in the mirror and stop being the pot that calls the kettle black!

I was waiting for Mike to ban this *** belonker but before he has anymore time to rant and rave I will do the honours? what should we give him?

Errrrr.... After putting the above, you write this?...

I was just mentioning that he is being an ***! not ranting or raving, just stating the obvious, it was getting out of hand in some of the above posts! I am sure that you can ascertain that I was not being aggressive, just stating the facts mate :)

well for me mike is decent guy,only sometimes probably too biased towards his MUFC but understandable...all fans are biased(me also) so there is no need to hammer him like this oO)

My first hate thread, brings a tear of joy...

Status
Not open for further replies.