Status
Not open for further replies.

dani3w

Reaction score
This is a joint story between Dani3w and JakeHartlepool10. We Will Both Be Using The 11.3 Patch With Manager Reputation Set To International!
Sven Dissapears After Just Nine Months In Charge Of The Fox's!!

56651014.jpg

(Last time Sven-Goran Eriksson Was Seen)
Above is a picture showing Sven-Goran Eriksson being driven away from his house in the early hours of Monday morning. No one knows where he has gone or if he will be back! This picture was taken 2 days ago and no one has heard from the 63 year old Swedish men since his departure!

5 Days Later - 1 Week Since Sven's Disappearance!
walkers-stadium.jpg

There has still be no word from manager Sven-Goran Eriksson since his disappearance a week ago and has today had his contract terminated! This has came as a shock to many Leicester fans as they want a new manager before the season begins as well as where Sven has shot off too!

ixgames-bet365.jpg

(Bet 365 Release Latest Odds)

Martin O'neil 2/1
Julian Joachim 4/1
Gary Lineker 8/2
Muzzy Izzet 10/1
Glenn Hoddle 14/1
Martin Jol 16/1

220px-Leicester_City.svg.png

Muzzy Izzet Shock Replacement At Leicester City?
0,,10274~226085,00.jpg

Leicester City Legend Muzzy Izzet was shocked when he heard he was in the running for the vacancy at the Walkers stadium! After Sven's shock disappearance every media source was touting round to figure out who would be likely to take over Leicester.
Martin O'neil was quick to rule himself out of the job as he was waiting on the perfect premier league job with him being touted favourite to replace Alex Ferguson or Fabio Capello at England!
Julian Joachim had only recently hung up his boots and was yet to do his coaching badges so he was also ruling himself out of a sensational return to Leicester City! This narrowed the favourites down to Muzzy Izzet, Gary Lineker and Martin Jol.
Gary Lineker had also been ruled out after he had just signed a new deal with BBC for the presentation of Match Of The Day and is set to remain on television rather than on the sideline!
With Martin Jol having very little knowledge about Leicester City it wasn't too much of a shock when he had been over ruled for the job! This meant that surely Muzzy Izzet was their new man?

PressConference.JPG

(Chairman Of Leicester City Vichai Raksriaksorn has called this press conference to release a statement and welcome the new manager of Leicester City!)

Vichai Raksriaksorn: Obviously I'm very dissapointed with Sven Goran Eriksson's attitude and behaviour towards this club getting up and disappearing but I do hope he is okay and will be in contact with us soon.

BBC: So you still don't know his location? Who's the new man in charge?

Vichai Raksriaksorn: Nope I have no idea where Sven is! Just hope he's okay, ah yes the moment your all here for! I'd like to welcome back to the Walkers Stadium. . . Muzzy Izzet!

Sky Sports: So Muzzy, what's it like to be appointed at a club which you done so much for and helped you progress your career?

Muzzy Izzet: It's wonderful, it's such a proud moment and I wish I could tell you how it feels but I'm lost for words and begin training in ten minutes so I must shoot off. But I will promise the fans I will put 100% into this club and hope to get it fighting in the premier league again soon!

220px-Leicester_City.svg.png

Last edited:
Controversy at the walkers as Sven walks
Sven-Goran-Eriksson_0.jpg

Tension is rising at the walkers stadium today as Sven walks due to a alleged afair with the managing director's wife. Players and staff want to know wheather this is true
or the papers making rumors again.

Chairman Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn said this :
[QUOTE]Sven has left with immeadiate effect, and we will start the mission of appointing a new coach immeadiatley.
Thanks for your time [/QUOTE]​

ladbrokes-bingo.jpg

Next Leicester manager:
Martin o'Neil 3/1
Gary Liniker 5/1
Alan Curbishley 7/1
EMILE HESKEY 25/1

0,,10794~5323492,00.jpg

Andy King's Plea
City's welsh midfielder Andy King has pleaded to the board to appoint a new manager before the first friendly at home to Blackburn he said:
[QUOTE]It's crucial that we appoint the new man before Blackburn to get him used to our lads.[/QUOTE]​

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

good one mte:D

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

PressConference.JPG

Director Iman Arif has called a press conference ....

Iman : Were obvusly very dissapointed in Sven leaving and the manner he left in however i'm really delighted to announce the new manager of Leicester fc is ...
The one and only GARY LINEKER....

BBC : How does this feel gary managing Leicester fc
Gary: This is fantastic i owe a lot to this club and this is my opportunity to give it back .
SkySports: What are your targets for this season ?
WE would like promotion but i wouldent be dissapointed with play-offs

thanks , thats all for now im off to the walkers .

Gary_Lineker.jpg

Last edited:
Superb mate! really like it :) two different lay outs so its easy for followers :)

Great updates guys keep it up :D

p.s just done an update :D

Izzet versus Lineker.........tough choice on who to support, is this just a joint double story or is there fame and fortune at stake?

Lineker all the way :p

Of course I'm a follower :D

Good man :) will have an update up around 6ish i hope boys :D

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

joint story however will be interesting who brings most sucess obvusly dani :p

hahaa too right :) i got some big transfers in the bag mate :D
also cancelled all my friendlies and changed them to higher oppositions! and put a tour of Italy in :D

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Izzet versus Lineker.........tough choice on who to support, is this just a joint double story or is there fame and fortune at stake?

Lineker all the way :p

joint story :) but obviously their will be competition within it between us :) you a follower?

Izzet Works Foxes Hard!
Andy+King+Leicester+City+Training+YLUDpyK6-4Xl.jpg

Since taking over the at Leicester City Football Club, Muzzy Izzet has worked his team so hard to try and prepare them with what's about to hit them! He has made his side play 11 friendlies which included 4 games in 4 days in a tour of Italy and playing opponents who are in the English Premier League! He has also dived into the transfer market and brought in three new faces on season long loans as well as seeing Blackburn Goalkeeper Jason Brown join on a free transfer! He has also witnessed six players leave on a permanent transfer and one youth player loaned out!

Muzzy Izzet's Signings!...

Anton Ferdinand - Centre Back - Sunderland - Loan Fee £1Million

Bjorn Helge Riise - Right Midfielder - Fulham - Loan Fee £140K

John Bostock - Central Midfielder - Tottenham - Loan Fee £350K

Jason Brown - Goal Keeper - Blackburn - Free Transfer

Money Out - £1.5Million

...And The Departures!

Steve Howard - Striker - Scunthorpe - £350K

Richie Wellens - Central Midfielder - Sheffield Wednesday - £575K

Bruno Berner - Left Back - Pescara - £325K

Matt Oakley - Central Midfielder - Barnsley - £250K

Chris Weale - Goalkeeper - Sunderland - £800K

Jorrin John - Right Midfielder - Burton - Loan Fee £1K

Robbie Neilson - Right Back - Norwich - £250K

Money In - £2.6Million

money-1.jpg

Friendly Results...!

Leicester 3 - 1 Leicester Reserves

Leicester 1 - 1 Celtic

Leicester 3 - 4 Birmingham

Leicester 0 - 2 West Ham

Leicester 1 - 1 Hearts

Leicester 0 - 7 Blackburn

Leicester 1 - 1 Nottingham Forrest

italy_flag.jpg

Italian Tour...!

Verona 0 - 4 Leicester

Carrarese 0 - 2 Leicester

Spezia 2 - 1 Leicester

Ravenna 1 - 0 Leicester

0,,10274~226085,00.jpg

So we didn't get too many wins over this tough period of pre season! I think however it was important that the friendlies I chose were played as it gave us an insight of whats to come, Apart from our pasting against Blackburn I am happy with our friendly results at home, and our tour of Italy went rather well as well, we won our first two and lost our second two but we did play four games in four days! Now we rest and set our minds to the league! Our next big step!

Last edited:
Quality finish :) ah fair play to the man! he is inspirational!

I had just played three games and got crash dumps! kinda annoying but will reload and re play :) update will be up sometime tonight after Jake's updated :)

You may want to look at my game, also doing a Leicester game. If you do look thanks muchly!

Status
Not open for further replies.