A few newbiequestions

rassor

Reaction score
I have a few questions I thought some experienced FM player maybe could answer:
1. I don´t really seem to understand the training section of the game. Im from Sweden and would like to try a swedish team as first team and they tend to not allow a club to have more than 6 trainers. So i kicked 4 of the trainers and hired 1 5 star strength, 1 5 star in aeorobic 1 4 star in defense and 1 4 star in tactics (with help of a trainer list, and the trainers with aerobics and strength had to be signed as assisting managers and not fitness managers due to my club not being able to pay them enough as fitness trainers, dont know if this affects their abilities to train in strength and aerobics?. Is this a good thing to do? Some players (for example Opare) got a lot better in a season while some players like 18-22 years did not increase in one single attribute (some even decreased a few attributes) after a whole preseason + a full season even though I use high medium training schedules with 4 4-5star trainers...Or is it supposed to be this slow in training?

2. These "wonderplayers" so many people talk about seem to be much more expensive in my games than in other peoples (because of release clausules)..Only one I have been able to sign is Opare. for example Dodo. A lot of people say that they signed him for like 1,3M£ ("bargain player") but in my games, tried several loads, he always seem to have a minimum release clausule of 100 000 000 Swedish kronor (which is like 11 M£). How come so many people can sign Dodo cheap but not me?