a new challenge

morton fc

Reaction score
i will be starting up a new game and was wondering if any1 else wants in on it it will be like the champions leaggue draw the teams to start off will be

arsenal
chelsea
liverpool
man utd
real madrid
barcelona
ac milan
inter
roma

if anyone can suggest a better team than one of the above please tell me and i will swap the teams

teams currently considering for draw

lyon
bayern bunich

this is not a network game and can be played when ever you have spare time the database is the original 1 so let me know if you are intrested

people already on

luikang911
wilsonrtf
jm39086
iluxon
gunner500
tommyhayes1989
nicolasw49
henderton
benwortholfc

Last edited:
the 1 at the begining it says default when you try and start a new game are you intrested?

yea sure gwan m8

i didnt do the others cos i havent fownloaded any of the updates

i dont get how it will work without fixed times really, because if you do it whenever you've got spare time, people's spare time will be different.

good i will make a draw when i have at least 11 players

if any1 else is intrested then you can pm me if you want to instead a draw will hopefully be made on 15 th september

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

no you finish a season with the team and post a screen shot on here at the end it is not a network game

just to tell you this is in the wrong place

oh, umm.. soz but im not interesed, do you wanna join me net game tho?

i dont get how it will work without fixed times really, because if you do it whenever you've got spare time, people's spare time will be different.

Its not a net game

There will be a draw like the CL draw and you will be given a club you do a full season and do as best as you can who ever dose the best with each club proceeds

umm you should change this get sean,JP woody,Kris to close this thread and open a new one in fm2009 general disscusion

Morton about your pm no i dont want to join sorry

thats ok m8 thanks anyway

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

luikang911 ok see if any1 else is intrested cos we need more people

alrite m8, also, do u wanna join me net game???

see wot i can do for u m8 pm me the info and i will try my best

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

we still need more people to join anyone else intrested

Why is this in Fm10 discussion, is it meant to be FM09 or is it when Fm10 comes out? Im confused.