A new era at the Emirates Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Jamess*

Reaction score
A new era at the Emirates Stadium
View attachment 252181
Arsenal are one of the best teams in the world but have been unable to win anything since the 2005 FA Cup. Their style of play is entertaining. Their young team will be one of the best in a few years’ time. But the big question is when will Arsenal finally end there long wait for a trophy?

So it is my 1st​ day in charge at the Emirates replacing Arsène Wenger. He was a fantastic manager, his style of play was loved by most football fans but I will not be keeping it. Instead I will be playing a rigid 4-2-4 controlling the game. My 1st​ job regarding players was to look at the players and deicide who were the main players. I came up with this small list.
Robin van Persie
Wojciech Szczesny
Bacary Sagna
Thomas Vermaelen
Mikel Artea
Theo Walcott
All of the above players will most likely be the 1st​ on the team sheet
.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S During the next couple of weeks updates won't be frequently due to exams.

Last edited:
Good start interested to see screeches of transfers pre season and everything. Good start

Yeh this should be interesting to see who you bring in and who you sell :)

Hoping to have an update regarding pre season results tonight.

Pre-Season Results:

I was disappointed with pre-season. Winning only 3 out of 7 games and drawing 2 (lost one on penalties). Below are all the results of pre-season.

Tour of America:
View attachment 252337

We had 4 games in America. LA Galaxy, New England, New York and Colorado. I was hoping to win all of these but it weren't to be.

LA Galaxy 1-4 Arsenal
Chamakh(2), Afellay, Marin

New England 1-2 Arsenal
van Persie,Dempsey

New York 2-1 Arsenal
Bihmoutine

Colorado 0-2 Arsenal
Gervinho,Schwaab

Emirates Cup:
emirates-cup.jpg

We welcomed Boca, Corinthians and Atletico Mineiro to the Emirates Stadium for this cup.

Arsenal 1-3 Atletico Mineiro
Dempsey

Arsenal 3-3 Boca
Perotti,Dempsey,Chamakh
Arsenal lost on penalties.

Arsenal 3-3 River
Giroud(2),Ramsey

Tomorrow afternoon there will be an update regarding transfers and a disappointing start to the season.

Awful August

images

2 disappointing Arsenal fans

Well where to start? I was not expecting performances like this against the likes of Aston Villa, Standard, Stoke and Fulham.

We started the season against Stoke in front of our own fans.
View attachment 252672

After that we travelled to Liège to play Standard in the 1st leg of the Champions Cup Best Placed Playoff.
View attachment 252675

Back to the Premier Division to play Aston Villa.
View attachment 252676

We welcomed Standard to the Emirates for the 2nd leg of the Best Placed Playoff.
View attachment 252677

Last game of the month we played Fulham.
View attachment 252678

Cup Fixtures:
Euro Cup Group B:
Arsenal
AEK
Dinamo
Mainz

League Cup 3rd Round:
Swansea (h)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manager's Player's off the Month:
Every Month I will be picking 2 players who performed the best this month.
This month's awards go to Michael Owen and Diego Perotti.

In other news here are this month's transfers:
View attachment 252679
Despite getting Daniel Schwaab on loan I decided to send him back after realising I had too many players to fit into the 25 man squad. Also I terminated Yossi Benyaoun's loan deal.

Manager's Comment for the Month:
"I will be having a word with the players and telling them to step up a level otherwise they will be dropped."

Improving September

9k=

Clements is improving his relationship with fans

A much better month from the lads. I guess my comment last month gave them the get up and go.

1st game off the month we travelled to St James' Park to play Newcastle.
View attachment 252790

Next up we AEK to the Emirates for the 1st game in the Euro Cup.
View attachment 252801

After that game we had another home game this time against Bolton.
View attachment 252805

We played Swansea in the League Cup at the Emirates Stadium.
View attachment 252807

Our 4th away game in all competitions was against Wigan.
View attachment 252810

Last game off the month was a Euro Cup game against Dinamo.
View attachment 252811
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This month's 2 player's off the month are Robin van Persie and Michael Owen.

Manager's Comment for the Month:
"We performed a lot better this month than we did last month. Hopefully next month we do even better."

Any chance you could post the league table with your updates pal? Owen seems like a good little shrewd signing!!

Any chance you could post the league table with your updates pal? Owen seems like a good little shrewd signing!!
I will have the league table in the update later on. Yeah Owen is a great back-up for when RVP or Giroud are injured or suspended.

Unbeaten October
View attachment 254211
Poster when Arsenal played City​
What a month! 5 wins. An even better month than last month.

We started off the month with a trip to Wolves.
View attachment 254217
Next up we welcomed Manchester City to the Emirates.
View attachment 254216
We played Mainz in Europe after the City Game.
View attachment 254215
Next up, a trip to Goodison Park.
View attachment 254214
Last game off the month we played QPR.
View attachment 254213
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haven't got the table because I am in December at the moment. The next update will be November and December.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Same as the table.

Manager's Comment off the Month:"An unbeaten month."

Last edited:
Sad news. The saved game cannot be loaded. I was starting to enjoy this as well. :(

Start again then mate! I think you could do better with the first couple of results, they looked poor although you did well towards the end.

I love the signing of Giroud, I couldn't get him scoring in my previous game so well done with that! :D

I might start again later on today. If I do I will edit the above posts instead of starting a new thread.

Got a previous version from the start of October so when I finish October I will edit the post.

I'm going to close this as I am going to take a break from this story for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.