please god someone help!

johnwebster21

Reaction score
Ok I have a Samsung N130 Netbook and have got 2010 for Xmas, I installed it and went with the Steam option, everything ran great and I ran the game BUT although I can see its using my RAM in my task manager I cant actually see the damned game! When you ask it to relaunch it says its already running! Please God someone help!!!

Is it using a percentage of your cpu? Does the screen go black and then back to your desktop? Have you tried running it as the administrator? Also make sure you update ALL of your system software (windows, video drivers, patches for football manager)

Yes it does use my CPU and no the screen doesn't go black! How would I run it as an administrator?

right click the shortcut and click on run as administrator. Honestly though updating everything is your best bet. that and making sure all your anti virus software is off could maybe make a difference.

dude i nw wat ur tlkin bout i hav a n130 nd i had the same problem i ddnt find any solution but im hoping 2011 wont hav the same problem, one thing dats strange is that wen i went to 'can i run it' it pasts with flying colours (im tlkin bout 2011) so hopfully it dnt **** about wen i run it