A Right back For Borussia Dortmund First Season?

What's wrong with Pisczcek? How much do you have to spend? Just a few young guys off the top of my head: Mario Fernandes, Sime Vrsaljko, Diego Renan.

Definitely Sime Vrsaljko, i sold Pisczcek for 9M, got myself some of King Sime and boy delivered for first friendly match.

Hmm in my save Pisczcek was very good, don`t look the stats he is very good in the game.
Ps:Sorry for my bad enligsh ;)

I say Sime Vrsaljko, I bought him in my save with FCPorto, and he´s very good

I say Sime Vrsaljko, I bought him in my save with FCPorto, and he´s very good, but you can try Lamine Gassama(Olimpique Lyon)

Sime Vrsaljko
Fantastic right back
You also have Julian Koch for cover so might as well get rid of both Pisczek and Owomyela or however those names are spelled

Vrsalijko is ultimate beast i buy him for every save i do. On my Anzhi save i did 6 seasons buy this point he is 24 and every club is after him i was easy knocking back bids of 30m. and you can get him for 1m most games.

Sebastian Corchia, but you will have to wait till january if you have just started a new game, sence he only just moves to sochaux. Keep scouting him, because at some point between the summer and jan, he becomes available for around 15 million, and he is quality