Ajax Fc A big club too long without success.

• Thread starter AJ22
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 4K
A

AJ22

AJ new Ajax Fc Manager!
Dutch giants have a new man in charge....
AJ was today revealed as new Ajax manager. He is getting a reported £10,000 per week. Ajax as a club and a lot of football fans remember when ajax had the best players and were the giants of europe but since the early 1990's they have been nowhere near that success. In a press conference about his appointment the main things to come out of the conference was that AJ commented that there will be a few changes mostly in staff. Though he has not got a great financial budget with around 4.5 million in transfer budgets. Both the board and the manager have agreed that a title challenge is a respectable expectation in the 1st season. Will success first of all domestically finally be brought back to Ajax in the next few years.

I'll try and update in the next few days maybe later if not tommorow or friday. (y) First Story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to offload some players.

I have offered some players to clubs and placed some on the transfer list.
4 players offered to other clubs:
J. Verhoeven= My 3rd choice goalkeeper not fit enough or good enough. Arsenal,Bolton,Blackburn and Red bull Salzburg apparently want him.
G.Ogararu= Birmingham,Stoke and Anderlecht are interested apparently.
R. Wielaert= Derby,Hull and Q.P.R want him apparently.
Gabri= Ipswich and Portsmouth are some of the cluns interested.

40 Offers !

I recieved 4o offers altogether for the 4 players that were offered to clubs. That could be 10 for each player but there will obviously will be more offers for some players than for others. In my next update I'm not going through every offer but I'll say who was sold to who if anyone was sold.

Good luck with your journey mate! (H) Shouldn't be a problem winning the league. There's another one Ajax story but somehow the forumer did not update it anymore.

Transfer news.

I recieved about 8 offers all loan offers for J.Veerhoeven (screenshot of him in last post) 3 Or 4 of those offers were accepted all of those offers were season long loan 100% wages and a current fee of 18k with a future fee to make the move permanent of 218k my askin price was 15ok so i was happy with some of the offers. I accepted offers from Arsenal, Red Bull Salzburg, OM and Liverpool any progress posted later.
I accepted 8 offers for R. Wielaert 4 from premier league clubs 2 from germany , Greece and Coca Cola championship.
More news later.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:34 PM ----------

I have made an offer of just over 4 million for Cris Lyon central defender. News later
(I know it's just a small post)

Gabri Gone.

Gabri has moved to Real Zaragoza. On a deal worth exactly £1Million. Ajax have also made a bid for a Belgian centre back from Anderlecht.
I need a centre back badly so with the small transfer budget i've got to work with that will be my target. I will try to sign more players in different positions but i made a request for extra transfer funds which was rejected so i have to sell to buy.

Mistake with two screenshots obviously.

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Forgot to say my Cris offer was negotiated with Lyon wanting 6.75Million over 2 million more than my transfer budget.
I withdrew, and as i said earlier bidding for Anderlecht defender.

More tommorow

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Playing in a Pre-Season tournament other 3 sides quite small the biggest being Cottbus from Germany. Not played in it yet only playing 2 or 3 matches in pre season as my career started on the 1st of july the season Eredivise kicks off on the 27th of july i think. And the Pre-Season cup i'm playing in starts on the 16th so not to much space might manage to arrange a friendly some where in between. I'll do key players soon.

If you need a CB get Otamendi NOW!!!!! You can buy him or loan him out.

are you playing on the new patch 10.3 if so nicolas lodeiro is a world class AMC

Last edited: