shadowsc2

Reaction score
1st July 2010:
BREAKING NEWS!!! BLACKPOOL SEARCHES FOR A NEW COACH!

After an arduous and successful season in which they got promoted, the club's expectations of the board have risen. They believe that they can survive the first season and become one of the best football clubs. To ensure that they have, after some time and considerations, decided to install a better coach for the team. However, this is a big challenge and one shouldn't take it so easily. That is the reason of some coaches had declined to manage Blackpool. Who will become Blackpool's new coach? View attachment 115296

8th.July 2010:
THE MYSTERY MAN FOUND! BLACKPOOL HIRED A NEW COACH!

The new coach is Nardi Vuković. He is a past semi-professional player who just recently started his career as a coach.''This is a great challenge. I hope I will live up to the boards expectations. After all they have given a very inexperienced coach this job.''
He also said that he wants for the first season that his team achieves a safe mid-table position. He is a coach originaly from Croatia but he also possesses a U.K. passport and also speaks English quite well.

10.July 2010:
Nardi Vuković has already decided which players are going on a transfer list:
Ishmel Demontagnac, David Carney,Marlon Harewood and Danny Coid.

Also he has decided which players he wants to buy. He has already made an offer of 5 mil. euros for Kevin Foley and an offer of 3.7 mil. euros for Fredrik Stenman. There is also a reported interest in Senijad Ibričić, Hajduk Split's best player.

21st July 2010:
After completing the transfers of Kevin Foley(5.4 mil euros in 4 years) and Fredrik Stenman(4.2 mil euros in 4 years), the Blackpool manager yesterday found himself against a great challenge. They were going against Porto FC, the best Portugal club. The match was really entertaining and Blackpool played surprisingly well - the game ended 2-2.
View attachment 115318View attachment 115317

''I was really happy with the way the team performed, especialy in the first half. Having 10-3 shots is a really encouraging statistics. I was really dissapointed with the way the substitute players performed. I gave them a chance and they didn't live up to my espectations.''

These are the results of friendly fixtures:

Ryhl-Blackpool
0 - 5

Blackpool - Porto
2 - 2

Blackpool - Swansea
5 - 4

Dundee Utd. - Blackpool
0 - 4

Blackpool - Q.P.R.
1 - 1

Blackpool - F.C. Internazionale
0 - 2

I am really happy with the way the team performed in the friendly fixtures. Of course I will talk a bit about our last match against Inter. I believe my that my team played well and played a very attacking football. Also, I think we had the chances to score a few goals ourselves but we absolutely didn't deserve to win the game because Inter showed much more than we did.
View attachment 115364

Good start mate if you can stick at it it should be a good challenge

Looking good so far, maybe so screenies of all the games next time but apart from that looking good, definatly keeping an eye on this :)

Spoiler alert: My computer crashed while playing FM and because I didn't save the game, but the actual result are going to be listed although we will not count them. I will still give you screenies of statistics of the next 2 games I played vs Tottenham and Peterbourough.

The transfer market results:(there's half month before closing but I won't buy anyone more so...)

Senijad Ibričić - bought for 0.8 mil. euros now and 8.5 mil. euros in next four years,
Kevin Foley - bought for 6 mil. euros in next four years,
Fredrik Stenman - bought for 5.2 mil. euros in next four years,
Selim Benachour - free

Danny Coid - sold for 10k euros to Rotherham,
Ishmel Demontagnac - sold for 20k euros to Crewe.

My absolutely best-made transfer is buying Senijad Ibričić. He is a real quality player and has show in the last few games that he is our newest best player.

Now let's go onto the games:

Blackpool - Man City
0 - 3
View attachment 115766

The team was even with Man City, a club much more expensive and really better than our own club. Finishing wasn't good enough else we could have at least drawn with Man City. I'm really disappointed with the way the team allowed the first goal out of a corner.

Tottenham - Blackpool
2 - 3
(the result was actually 6-2 for Tottenham and I just skipped this match and I certainly won't be repeating it)
View attachment 115767

Blackpool - Peterborough
2 - 1
(Real result: 1-1 won on penalties)
My team should have shown more because it was a really important game. The own goal saved us maybe from misery after penalties.
View attachment 115768

Blackpool - Blackburn
1 - 3
View attachment 115765

This was an undeserved defeat.There's nothing more that I need to say. Nikola Kalinić, the player I want to buy has beaten my team. That doesn't matter though.

West Bromwich Albion - Blackpool
1 - 1
View attachment 115770

This was an undeserved draw. We have shown more although the statistics don't say so. Even statistics can be wrong. I was especially unhappy when Grandin's shot was blocked by the woodwork.​