A Welsh invasion of England, Bringing Cardiff to the bigtime

CiaranSafc

Reaction score
View attachment 46034

City sack Jones and hire master tactician Andy Gray

The Cardiff City board have announced that the failure for promotion to the premier league in the past 3 seasons has left to the sacking of manager Davey Jones. They didnt take much time in recruting former football pundit and football legend Andy Gray the big scotsman is famous for his ability to pick apart teams tactical wilst talking to tv legend jeff stelling. In a press confrence today Gray was asked what his aims were and he stated that he has a 4 year plan. In his first season he would like to gain promotion to the premier league or at least secure finances at cardiff and establish themselvees as a top side in englad. In the second season they would like to steer clear of relegaion and secure funding for nexst season. In the third season he would like his cardiff side to become a secure mid table side with top and rising players. and in his 4th season he would like to achieve european football in cardiff, to match their amazing fanbase

View attachment 46036

Cardiff City Football Club
Cardiff City play their home games at the Cardiff City Stadium. Until May 2009, Cardiff played at Ninnian Park

View attachment 46035

Cardiff City were founded in 1899 and are the only non-English side to have won any of the three major English competitions. They won the FA Cup n 1927, during a decade when they were one of the strongest sides in the English league, finishing runners-up in 1923–24 and also losing 1–0 to Sheffield United in the FA Cup Final of 1925. They have also been regular winners of the Welsh Cup and as the winner of the Cup in 1966–67 gained entry to the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, reaching the semi-finals in 1967–68 hey played in old Football League First Division periods of 1921–29, 1952–57 and 1960–62.
Their history in recent years has been less successful but they have made some improvement in the last few seasons. In 1986, they were relegated to the Fourth Division, and over the next 14 years slipped into the league's basement division three times. In 1996 they were the league's third lowest placed team. However, a Football League Second Division playoff triumph in 2003 lifted them into the Football League First Division; In the 2008–09 season they failed to make the play-offs for the Premier League on goals scored to Preston on the final day of the season.

Cardiff have a young and determinated side but also have the old heads in experienced striker Michael Chopra who will be key to their sucess as he aims to prove himself as a premier league striker with the blue birds. Their medfield area seems to be the best part of the squad packed with exciting young homegrown talent in peter wittingham, ross mc cormack, stephen mc phail and joe ledley

Last edited:
Good luck, try and keep this one going for a bit longer than the Bolton one mate.

i still have the save on the comp but im visiting familly in england so i nli have the laptop so thought id do a story wile im away rather adicted to fm atm

Transfrer Round up

Because my transfer budget was set at zero and our minimum objective was to reach the play offfs i had to rely on some loan signings to improve my squad, well here yas go below:)
View attachment 46097
I also have to say im devasted by the departure of whittingham after west ham made a unsuccesful bid eh deeclared himself unhappy so i had to let him go for 2.1 mill which i thought was ok, have 1 mill to spend anyopne any ideas?

juve just hijacked my traore bid:(

good luck always like cardiff even though they are welsh

This is your 7th story. And you have 3 on the go now!

I'm sure there is a 2 Story limit.?

And you've been on the forum around a month.

Nathan Delfounso. try get him, class in championship :)

humm if you went on most oif them are closed atm theres nli this one and psg on the go, once again u have the wrong information and why do u insist on being a **** from what ive gathered noone lieks u? drirected at the ngog guy bdw:)

humm if you went on most oif them are closed atm theres nli this one and psg on the go, once again u have the wrong information and why do u insist on being a **** from what ive gathered noone lieks u? drirected at the ngog guy bdw:)

stop being arrogant. Everyone likes Danny. He is cool because many uncool people start toooo many stories

:SI Like danny and So do most people.

this guy is out of order. Danny is as cool as Scott and the mods. You are uncool because you are declaring someone who is cool, uncool

I like Danny, so do most people :S

I've had one story which i had to cancel,because windows 7 wiped my PC.I've been here since December.You've got 7?

this guy is out of order. Danny is as cool as Scott and the mods. You are uncool because you are declaring someone who is cool, uncool

You just pretty much repeated yourself in two different posts, that is 'un cool'.

Will you all stop being dicks and let the guy run his story.

Did you work out that most of them are closed yourself..... Well done have a Cookie.

1. Two Story Maximum
There was talk of this rule before but it was dismissed - well it's here now. Each member should have two stories running at any one time MAXIMUM.

You have 3 running.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/fm-base-story-rules-t28713.html

Will you all stop being dicks and let the guy run his story.

Where being dicks becuase he has more then 2 stories running at one time, and he insulted another memeber.oO).

I wish i had the logic your brain clearly has.

Did you work out that most of them are closed yourself..... Well done have a Cookie.

1. Two Story Maximum
There was talk of this rule before but it was dismissed - well it's here now. Each member should have two stories running at any one time MAXIMUM.

You have 3 running.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/fm-base-story-rules-t28713.html

He stated one was closed. He just didn't ask someone to close it.

Where being dicks becuase he has more then 2 stories running at one time, and he insulted another memeber.oO).

I wish i had the logic your brain clearly has.

Turning a story into a thread about how much you want to insert your member into another member, is being a ****.

Also you should really listen in school.

We're*
because*
than*
member*

You reported the post and it's been dealt with so keep your nose out (of Danny, and this).

Last edited: