Abel Hernandez - Absolute Machine - Worried PPM's will change him?

alanrichie

Reaction score
Abel has been class for me since singing, 10goals in 7 games scoring 4 in 1 of em.

Hes doing everything so superbly, hes currently learning place shots with focus on training on his quickness.

Im so impressed with him and after he has learned place shots im really unsure if i should follow my standard poachers PPM's

im planing on teaching him try to break offside trap and goes round keeper, but he already does these so well, could it have a negative affect?

Thanks

Alan

Try not to keep changing training/position/PMs too much sometimes can aggrevate players.

I have Hernandez working by Suarez in my Liverpool save, could you reccomend me what role to play him in? His best game for me is when he got me through to the CL group stages when I brought him on as a sub against PSG in extra time and got a hat trick putting me through, other then that he plays terrible, what should I train him? he got the worst signing of the season for me.. :(

Abel has been class for me since singing, 10goals in 7 games scoring 4 in 1 of em.

Hes doing everything so superbly, hes currently learning place shots with focus on training on his quickness.

Im so impressed with him and after he has learned place shots im really unsure if i should follow my standard poachers PPM's

im planing on teaching him try to break offside trap and goes round keeper, but he already does these so well, could it have a negative affect?

Thanks

Alan

If he already does it he'll do it more often, so first check if he does it well. For example, does he get caught offside a lot? If so, you might not want to increase that even further. If not (if his off the ball movement is good enough) then telling him to do it more will make him even more dangerous, but if you want him to do more than just score it may make him a bit one-dimensional.