Aberdeen FC...

• Thread starter Thread starter timmsy123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3K

timmsy123

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but i was just wondering if anyone has ever played a save game as them? I've just started one to see if i can break the Celtic-Rangers dominance of Scottish football and i must say the team are in dire straits financially! You get £0 transfer budget and a wage budget of £36k and the teams wages are currently £35k to begin with and the best players are only on £3k a week and have a £6m loan to pay off! Its also just been announced that the loan repayments have started and will be £525k a month, i reckon that means with wages and other stuff on top the club is going to be losing £750k+ each month! What an uphill task i face! I arranged friendlies against every Premier League team available nearly back to back to get in some finance, there really struggling man i challenge anyone to make a success out of this club!

Aberdeen

I have took your challenge up, i understand what your saying they are cash strapped! 1st season - Scottish cup winner, Manage to get into group stages of Uefa cup did not get far tho finshed strong 3rd position. End of season balance was at 3million. 2nd season ain't going to good Goiing strong in all competitions even Uefa again. But find my self 10th in the spl, To suceed you really need to get to group stages to net yourself cash.

Back