adman278

Reaction score
Just a question that hopefully someone can answer?

For example when the actual game is out, and say i add in the Brazillian league, will it load all players from the league?

Probs a stupid question but i like chicken.

The only way to know for sure is to test it in the full game. And since it's not out yet none, except for a lucky few, know the answer to your question.

Yeah i know, was hoping some of those lucky few might be lurking around here. :( I heard we will be able to use demo saves in the full game? So was going to try and start a good 6 months ready, but i like to have really big databases :(

Larger databases = More players, coaches, staff, more transfers, etc..? Which means that sometimes one can't find a certain player if they don't have a certain database selected right?

How many databases are recommended to be activated for a "good" game for a high-end PC?

adding a league will add all the players from it unless they've retired in the time between the start of teh game and when you add the league, e.g players who would be in their 40's will have retired and all teh 1/2 * pa players will probably have been released and retired although every team will have a full squad because if they didn't then they wouldn't exactly be playable as you'd build your squad but be facing a bunch of greyed out players.