Administration & Liqudation within FM11.

Giggles

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm currently playing a save with Leicester in the 2nd season- We survived relegation to League One by 2 points in the previous season [I took over in February]. This season after 11 games, we are 15th, not far from the playoff zone but not far from the relegation zone either.

In the summer, I was given a budget of about 1.5 Million and a large wage budget- I brang in many big name players- McCarthy, Gudjohnsen, Puncheon, Tabb, Cudicini, Hilario, Tabb and some more. I've slightly exceeded my wage budget from this, and the wage total stands at £322,164 a week- Alot for a Championship club.

Now, at the start of the season, the club's bank balance was something within the region of 5 Million Pounds. However, in October the bank balance is now only 75k. We are losing money each month, and lots of it. We have a bank loan of £16m [114k per month until 2020] not sure if thats making a difference, so my questions are-

Why is the club losing millions each month?
How much debt would be needed to go into administration [Not that I want to this to happen, I'm just worried]
And can clubs be liqudated on FM11, in the event of not finding a buyer when in Administration?

Thanks for any help you can give :)

I imagine the Owner will pump more money into the club when you go into red.

3rd season with Southampton and I am on about -£2,500,000. Not good, not at all. No players want to join me because of the debt, and the owner is doing **** about it! Hopefully he will decide to sell up and a nice oil tycoon will take over, called 'Mohummed Al-Shabab Sheek II'

(Name is completely fictional)

I imagine the Owner will pump more money into the club when you go into red.
Yeah, I think that would probably happen.

3rd season with Southampton and I am on about -£2,500,000. Not good, not at all. No players want to join me because of the debt, and the owner is doing **** about it! Hopefully he will decide to sell up and a nice oil tycoon will take over, called 'Mohummed Al-Shabab Sheek II'

(Name is completely fictional)

Looks like a bad situation there, and one that could happen to me very soon.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Does anybody have anything else to add or say about my financial situation? Just really worried about Administration..

just start counting your lucky stars and perhaps have a jumble sale, sell the coffee machine and the cafeteria :) ever penny helps

perhaps offering your high earners a lower contract and release some reserve players and sel some players