Advice on Marco Ingrao

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 3K

Dicko1878

Reaction score
picture.php

i saw this player while lookin for a much needed LM and i scouted him but my scout said i should avoid signing him, but for around 275k and stats like his surely he must be a good signing for everton as i dont want to spend around 5mill for another player if i dont need to?

please let me know what you think

Last edited:
You've uploaded the image wrong, i cant see his stats. But if your scouts are saying avoid him then you should probably avoid him. Stats are not everything, you can find a **** player with great stars or a great player with **** stats.

You've uploaded the image wrong, i cant see his stats. But if your scouts are saying avoid him then you should probably avoid him. Stats are not everything, you can find a **** player with great stars or a great player with **** stats.

ive uploaded the image again, would the scout report be helpful?

ive uploaded the image again, would the scout report be helpful?

Thats better, thanks. Hmm his stats look ok, but you have to look at mental and physical stats aswell and they are not so good for him. Scout reports are normally spot on, like i say you get some players who look really good with their stats but they might be ****. If hes only worth that much i doubt hes gonna be any good, i would stay clear of him.

for that money you dont have much to lose, he looks pretty good, i would say go for him and if it doesnt work out then sell him in the next transfer window

I wouldn't it'll only upset the fans and the other players/ team harmony. Why bother wasting ANY amount of money on a player you know is gonna flop?

Last edited:
for that money you dont have much to lose, he looks pretty good, i would say go for him and if it doesnt work out then sell him in the next transfer window

ill sign him and see what happens, even if hes just cover, thanks guys

it really depends how good your scout is. if my scout was 10 judging player ability and judging player potential then dont listen to him \

but if hes like 20/20 like steve rowley for arsenal on my game then you should listen to him.

Well in signing him you've just wasted some money, well done!

Well in signing him you've just wasted some money, well done!

i managed to get the fee dwn to arnd 200k, surely worth a go. ano everton dnt have much money to start with and im desperaely needin a LM so i might aswel even just for back up

i managed to get the fee dwn to arnd 200k, surely worth a go. ano everton dnt have much money to start with and im desperaely needin a LM so i might aswel even just for back up

Yeah i can see where your comming from but surely you would wanna sign the best player you can get for that position rather than some random **** player.

tonas i cant buy a good LM with 1mill, if you know one please tell me, im thinking of selling anichebe or vaughan to raise funds

tonas i cant buy a good LM with 1mill, if you know one please tell me, im thinking of selling anichebe or vaughan to raise funds

never victor anichebe hes a turns out class if you use him properly

i suggest you dont sell him.

never victor anichebe hes a turns out class if you use him properly

i suggest you dont sell him.

I dunno about Anichebe but Vaughan turns out class aswell lol. Maybe sell someone else?

yh vaughan turns out class!

but so does anichebe if you give him the right guidance then he becomes a beast unstoppable!

ive got laurito lined up if i selll anichebe or vaughan

Laurito is ******* mint, he is better than both of them. Most of his stats are 19 and above in my 5th season. Same with Keirrison, but you will probably get Laurito cheaper, they are like for like players.

so sell anichebe for laurito? i heard paloschi was a good signin aswel, on my other game in 2013 he knocked my czech repulic team outta the euro the litlle git

Back